Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Fri, Jan 25, 2019 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat, Jan 26, 2019 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sun, Jan 27, 2019 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
Our terms of sale are very simple:
All items sold as is, where is.
All sales final.
Honestly, that is about as simple and direct as we can make it.
To be absolutely clear there is no warranty or guarantee of any kind for anything we sell. We don't sell on-line or over the phone, so you decide for yourself, in person, if you want an item and if it will meet your requirements. Once paid for, it belongs to you and you are responsible for transporting it to its new home.
The weekend of 1.25-27, the "Beanie People" will be ready to throw open the doors on another of our infamous estate sales. Infamous, you ask? Yes, we're the only estate sale company in town where the employees wear propeller beanie hats, have a certified sense of humor and state-of-the-art check-out system (designed by a GA Tech brainiac) so that most of the items are barcoded. You won't have to stand in line forever, while an invoice is hand written by a fossil, like me! Sic transit gloria mundi.
ACHTUNG! The process employs alle touristen und non-technischen peepers! Das machine control is nicht fur gerfinger-poken und mittengrabben. Oderwise ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowen der fusen, und poppencorken mit spitzensparken.
This is an authentic estate sale in a gorgeous house, not a collection of flea bitten items thrown out in the garage. Bring your Mercedes', Land Rovers, BMW's, Bentley's and your own shopping carts - this is a sale not to be missed!
This $3.2M house is very conveniently nestled on a cozy lot, sandwiched between Paces Ferry Road NW and Ridgewood Rd, NW, has been well taken care of, for 20 years, by a successful lawyer and his wife. They traveled frequently, purchasing items worldwide and most of their treasures won't fit into their new condo.
This is a non-smoking home that has been lovingly taken care of, SO that means everything in this house is very clean and tidy, no baby goo on chairs or couches, no furniture used as cat scratching posts and no dog skid marks on the rugs.
I recently received the signed contract for the sale, so please feel free to check this listing frequently, as we will continually update and add pictures/descriptions as the sale morphs and unfolds. This house is stuffed with furniture (some excellent antiques, rugs, mirrors, china, sterling & artwork) including dining room, kitchen, living room, breakfast nook, six bedrooms, and a garage full of special treasures.
Do you enjoy estate sales? How about scrunging at yard/garage/thrift stores? Please realize that there is a huge difference between authentic estate sales and the other venues to get your fix. I personally love to dig through any type of sale (hence my Ph. D in shopping) to find a hidden treasure that just "speaks" to me.
Just a word to let you know that estate sales are a real business. Surprising, huh? Please realize that we are a contracted company, whose job is to sell the contents of someone's home. Occasionally we'll have some items included in our sales that are on consignment. When tempted to ask "Can you do better on the price?" - sure, we can double it! ;-)
Seriously, we do a lot of behind the scenes work to prepare a property for a sale. We price, clean, stage, move, hang, repeat, so that your shopping experience can be fun and rewarding. Usually, after staging a house for our estate sales, I need a cigarette, a shot of whiskey, a Valium, a brown paper bag, a chamomile tea, a General Foods International Coffee, a shot of vodka, a bong hit, a slap upside the head, a mani-pedi, a pint of ice cream, and a long walk on the beach in soft focus. All we ask in return is that you have fun, find some goodies and tell others about our sales.
What you will find at our sale:
- TON'S of beautiful items to be found in this sale, please be patient - gorgeous photos, to follow, as usual...
What you won't find at our sale:
- Mid-life crisis employees who couldn't care less if you attend our sales
- Crazy "first day" pricing. If you like it, buy it, as it likely won't be there for day 3, 50% off day
- Live aura-sweeping demonstrations, after satisfying opossum massage therapy
- Shamanic rattlesnake sexy jungle jazz hobo gunslingers, seeking to develop Shaolin discipline
- Must-have candles, with the unmistakable scent of the Colonel's Original Recipe fried chicken
- How to make instant contact with UFO's & aliens by chemically changing your carbon vibration
- Granny’s favorite recipe for gila monster casserole
- Reasons to buy a dress, based on: pockets/no pockets, could you wear it while striding the moors to meet your true love, or how you'd look in it, while trying to solve murders
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Atlanta, GA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 35 photos