* We take cash, mobile payments (Venmo, Cashapp, Zelle). PayPal with 3% fee.
* Items sold as-is and all sales are final, so please inspect carefully!
* Please bring truck and your own muscles for large furniture! We have dolly and hand truck you can borrow if needed.
* Park on the street since driveway will be used for loading.
* No large bags, please - you will be asked to leave them at the cashier desk.
6/25 Friday - sale is 9am - 3pm (full price; place bids on furniture all day)
6/26 Saturday - sale is 9am - 3pm (full price until 2pm, then 50% off at 2pm; bids for furniture will be taken until noon)
6/27 Sunday - we will be available 11am - 2pm for any pickup
We will try to be available by phone, texting is best.
Share this sale
This beautiful home in the Via’s is filled with beautiful furniture, rugs, and household items. Come and stroll through multiple rooms that were obviously filled with love and memories, as well as lovely, tasteful decor. Vintage bedroom sets, trundle bed, amazing master suite with carved wood furniture. Noritake and Spode china, as well as casual kitchen and serve ware. This was a home where Thanksgiving was as important as Christmas, and there are stunning decor items that is hard to find these days. A beautiful wicker patio set, including sofa, end tables and outdoor lamp, as well as a patio dining set in excellent condition. Home office items, including desks and file cabinets, bicycles, oriental rugs, some by Karastan. Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma decor sprinkled throughout. Large dining table with two leaves, display furniture, and a pretty chandelier (must be able to disconnect yourself). Playhouse in the back. Many women’s clothes, various sizes, and shoes and accessories. Come visit this warm, idyllic home and enjoy the lovely furnishings, home goods, and decor! Note that we are still unpacking and more pictures will be added.