WG AUCTIONS: OR2093 (Graces Amazing Marketplace)
Auctioneer: Grace Stepp AU4857
Terms and Conditions:
1. All items are sold "as is, where is". All sales are final. We encourage you to thoroughly inspect every item that you wish to bid on. It is the bidder's responsibility to determine age, condition, etc.
2. Statement made on the day of the auction take precedence over previously written material.
3. We do not give refunds. We will consign the item at a future auction at our normal commission rate.
4. All purchases are to be paid in full on the day of sale & prior to removal from property.
5. All sales are subject to Florida Sales Tax unless a current Florida Certificate of Resale is on file at the time of registration. No exceptions.
6. All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium added to the "hammer price".
7. The buyer shall be the highest bidder. Should a tie or dispute arise, the auctioneer, at their discretion, reopen the bidding between the high bidders until the property is sold.
8. Neither the Auctioneer nor the Consignor shall be liable for any personal injury on the premises where the auction is held, including but not limited to; the removal of auction items from the premises.
9. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bids that are deemed inappropriate or withdraw any item before or during the sale.
10. Auctioneer may facilitate the employment of carriers and packers as a convenience to purchasers, but assumes no responsibility for their actions.
11. Buyer hereby agrees that any suit, action or legal proceeding arising out of or relating to the auction shall be brought solely and exclusively in the courts of the State of Florida in and for Orange County. Buyer further waives the right of jury trial, considering arbitration and reasonable means of reconciliation foremost
12. Your registration at the auction guarantees that you have read and will abide by the terms and conditions. All sales are taped recorded for your protection as well as the auctions
13. When the Auctioneer says "Sold", title of the property shall pass to the successful bidder, who thereupon assumes full risk and responsibility. The purchasers, at his own risk and expense shall remove said property unless prior arrangements have been made with the auction.
Grace Stepp - Proprietor
Veronica Hoskins - Proprietor