1. We accept only CASH and CREDIT CARDS. NO checks accepted.
2. We do not use a sign-up sheets for entry. Please form a single file line. Admittance will be granted from this line and in the order in which customers line up. At times we may have a sign-up to view items in locked case(s). But it will be created by the line order customers have already formed.
3. You are buying "AS IS" - there are no warranties or guarantees given! Look at everything you want before you buy. There are absolutely NO REFUNDS or RETURNS or EXCHANGES.
4. You are buying "WHERE IS" - Once you buy an item/(s) it becomes your property and you are responsible for moving/lifting it. In most cases we can't provide moving/lifting help. We will have phone numbers of local movers you can contact.
5. We have the right to limit the number of shoppers in the home at any given time.
We have the right to refuse admittance to any shopper.
We have the right to remove any shopper.
6. All info posted the day of the sale, outside home, will prevail over previously written or advertised information.
7. Sales will NOT have public bathroom use. Please plan accordingly.
8. You are at your own RISK inside home and on the property! You are responsible for any damage you cause to the home or property and could be held liable by the owners for such damage.
9. We will prosecute anyone we find stealing/shoplifting! Switching tags, removing tags, hiding items inside paid for items and other deceptive methods are ALL forms of stealing!
10. We know accidents happen, however if you break something, we will ask you to purchase the damaged item.
Three day sale starting Thursday March 8th through Saturday March 10th, 9am to 4pm.
Hand-made wood furniture, two organs, Zenith Cabinet Radio, vintage tube electronics and radios, vintage tubes, vintage typewriters (manual & electric), 2 Crossman 1600 air pistols and a Daisy 188 BB gun with BBs, 3 vintage Bear Archery recurve bows with quiver and arrows.
Just found 5 German mid-century modern Mobel Mann chairs (1 has crack in back support), see photos.
Drive Electric Hospital bed (like new), Drive Cruiser III wheelchair (like new), Hugo rolling walker Elite, linens, twin bed, rockers, chests, dressers, end tables, file cabinets, LPs/Records 33/45/78.
Four matching industrial rolling drafting chairs, 32" flatscreen TV, vintage toys, cast iron kettles & skillets, antique tools, power tools, vintage kitchenware, dishes, pyrex, glasses, pots and pans, tupperware.
Coca cola collectibles including 4 Florida city bottles, pink depression glass, amber glass, Fenton, Churchill England Blue Willow set, Red Ruby Cape Cod 1876 Avon glassware collection, cow collection, costume jewelry, belt buckles, books, wall art, drafting table and drafting tools and art supplies.
Some yard art, porch bench swing, lots of scrap metal opportunities in yard.
Still pulling inventory out of a large outbuilding so stay tuned!
No discounts first day, plenty of parking on site. Enter property at own risk, we are not responsible for any accidents or injuries.