Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Thu, Mar 26, 2020 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Fri, Mar 27, 2020 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Sat, Mar 28, 2020 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
If you do crafts, you won't want to miss this 3-day Villages sale in the Village of Ponderosa. There will be dozens and dozens of clear shoe-box type containers stuffed full of craft and sewing items. There are general craft things, thread, yarn, glue, fabric, knitting things and MUCH MORE, Plus, there are some great women's clothes and high-end purses and shoes, (many of the shoes in original boxes with tags). How about an extra nice laundry pair in great condition?
This will be a NICE LITTLE SALE, and we will be adhering to some special rules as a result of the current Corona Virus, Co-Vid 19. Please read the statement below:
Hours each day will be 9:00 - 3:30 All three days
About our Services and the current Corona Virus, CoVid-19 Scare
Moving forward, our focus as a company is to ensure the safety and well-being of our staff members, our clients and our shoppers.
YES, unless mandated otherwise, we will continue to be open our regular operating hours at both our retail venues and at on-site sales that we advertise. Our services are time-sensitive and essential to so many, and various entities and individuals count on us to do what we do in a timely manner. Home sellers need their homes cleared of personal property so that they can sell and close on their home on schedule. Realtors, lawyers, buyers, Probate courts, second-hand sellers, thrift stores, as well as our slate of thousands of individuals who count on us to sell and provide their daily-need items. We are going to try very hard not to let anybody go un-serviced.
At this point we are taking extraordinary efforts to keep all of our venues clean. We are constantly disinfecting, wearing gloves/masks, not requiring clients to sign on or touch shared point-of-sale systems, wiping down shopping baskets, door knobs restrooms and inventory all during the day and more. We will continue those efforts.
OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD EXPECT WHEN YOU ATTEND OUR EVENTS:
1. Be aware that we will be using disinfectant sprays and wipes, just in case you are sensitive to those smells.
2. We may need to limit the number of buyers inside any venue at some point. We will do our absolute best to balance entry availability with recommended social distancing per CDC guidelines.
3. We love our furry friends, but they too can catch and carry CoVid-19, so we may limit entry of any pets, (restrictions do not apply to Service Animals), from any of our venues during this outbreak. For their safety and yours, please leave pets at home while you shop.
4. We will respectfully ask that you do not handle merchandise more than is required to make a buying decision. You are strongly urged "not to touch it if you don't plan to buy it".
5. Finally, if you have ANY symptoms, including fever, fatigue, cough, sneezing, or cold or flu-like symptoms, (even if you know it is just routine allergies), PLEASE DO NOT come to any of our events. This crisis will pass, and we will all be better off if each of us makes the necessary sacrifices now to help slow down and eventually eradicate the current threat. We can do this with your help and understanding.
Also, so many of our local hourly restaurant workers, wait-staff, bus-people, hosts/hostesses, cleaning staff and others are OUT OF WORK even though many of our favorite places have opted to allow pick-up and take-out. We want ALL of our local businesses and employees to make it though this crisis. PLEASE, if you order takeout, be sure to leave a generous tip and let the restaurant know that the tip is for all of the currently LAID-OFF workers.
Thanks, and GOD BLESS.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near The Villages, FL
- Estate sale photos
- View All