If your GPS sends you to the Cross Creek/Cory Lake Blvd. you can cut your driving time a lot by driving down (1 mile or so) to Morris Bridge turn right and enter a much closer to the sale entry point, Plus they have a much better processing system to get you through the gate.
Brand new, in the box 3000 Watt generator TG 3000. Never used.
Due to continued covid-19 concerns we request all attendees to bring and wear a mask and maintain appropriate social distancing. We will have a limited supply of masks for sale at $2.00 e which will be refunded with purchases of $25.00 or more. As normal we will have a person providing numbered tickets to control the entry of customers so social distancing can be followed. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
This is a “must see” sale with so many beautiful items large and small packed wall to wall. Just a very few examples:
· Excellent high-quality furnishings in prestiene condition
· Gorgeous portable bar: brass footrails and all
· Beautiful “Fresco” cabinet
· Dinette table with: 2 leaves, 6 matching chairs and two benches configurable for any occasion
· Costello, Anbury Hall designed, outdoor 6-piece sectional designed to be cleaned easily
· Costello lounge chair and ottoman
· LazyBoy sleeper sofa
· Two beautiful bedroom suites plus mattress set
· Must see office/armoire
· Lane cedar chest
· Beautiful Stanley bedroom suite
· Magnificent marble topped desk
· Lord Paxton “Bombe” chest
· Flat-screen TVs
· Two very nice chaise lounges
· Thomasville wing chair and ottoman
· Le Cache Carolina 2400 wine cabinet
· 12 bottle Wine Enthusiast wine cooler/storage unit