- Cash and Credit ONLY. No checks. Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase. Credit card chargebacks WILL NOT be accepted. A declined credit card will result in an additional $15.00 service fee to the grand total amount. All merchandise is sold "as is" and all sales are final. No refunds will be made.
- There is a 4% Caring Transitions Administration Fee for use of a credit card.
- 7% Florida Sales Tax Collected on All Sales Unless Exempt With 2018 Certificate (must have on hand).
- All items sold as is, where is.
- No oversized jackets/coats worn into the house.
- Do not bring large purses or other bags. We will ask you to leave them outside the door.
- No strollers
- No food or drinks
- Bring help and tools to load your own items - we are a company providing a service to sell our client's belongings. If one of our staff helps you, they expect a tip.
- We will have some packing materials, bags and boxes but suggest you bring your own.
- Holding bins are available for you to hold your intended purchases while you continue shopping. Just fill out a "hold for_______" tag and place it
with your treasures.
-Please do not call or text for prices or pre sales. You must attend the sale for pricing information.
- Bathrooms Not Available
***Please remember that the owner has the right to remove any items out of this sale, even though they may be advertised.***
All persons attending sales or removing merchandise assume all risks of damage to person or property and specifically release and indemnify Caring Transitions of Tampa from any liability. It is the buyer's responsibility to determine condition, age, authenticity, value or any other determining factor regarding specific item(s).
Caring Transitions of Tampa may attempt to describe merchandise in advertising on the Internet and at the sale but makes no representations of authenticity. In no event shall Caring Transitions of Tampa be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Buyer shall be the sole judge of value.
Buyers must remove merchandise prior to 3:00 pm of final sale day. Alternative arrangements must be made in advance and approved by Caring Transitions of Tampa. If pick-up is not made by 3:00 pm on final sale day and buyer has not made alternative arrangements, buyer forfeits property and said property will be disposed of by Caring Transitions of Tampa. Buyers must arrange for packing, loading and transportation of purchases.
By purchasing, buyer indicates agreement to the Terms and Conditions as set forth by Caring Transitions of Tampa.