Terms and Conditions
1) Everything must be PAID IN FULL on the day of the auction, regardless of when the items are picked up.
2) There will be a 15% Buyers Premium added to the hammer price of all items. Choice Auction Gallery accepts Visa, Master Charge, Discover and American Express. All items are sold: "As Is Where is," all faults included with no guarantees of any kind, regardless of any statement of condition made from the auction block. Buyers should rely entirely on their own inspection and information.
3) Every effort will be made to "guard" merchandise throughout the auction; the bidder becomes solely responsible for all items purchased immediately following the winning bid. Therefore, the buyer is advised to further guard their items at, during and after the auction at their own discretion.
4) The buyer is responsible for knowing the item for which they are bidding. If the buyer is unsure, they should inquire, or not bid. When you become the winning bidder at the auction, you have created a contract and are required to pay for the item(s) for which you were the successful bidder. The auctioneer will not honor "Mistakes".
5) The auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increments he/she feels is in the best interest of his/her client, the seller. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, action, or adverse comments that the auctioneer believes are not in the best interests of the seller.
6) The auctioneer reserves the right to collect additional deposits as the auction progresses to be applied to the buyers Outstanding Bill at any time during the auction.
7) Choice Auction Gallery is required to collect the appropriate state sales tax from the buyer unless we are presented with a VALID and CURRENT tax exemption certificate at the time of auction registration.
8) A Valid State ID or Driver's License is required to register.
The Auction begins promptly at 11:00 AM (preview 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM).