No early birds please. To make it fair to everyone, doors will open at the advertised time. Entry may be limited at the door at Estate Company's discretion for security purposes. Address of property will be given out the day before the sale. All items must be removed by the end of last sale day--NO loading assistance provided. Cash is preferred however, we will accept a credit card for purchases over $35.00. All items are sold AS IS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES, NO RETURNS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
Home is under contract, closing soon, and all must go! Former occupants were world travelers, an avid sewer who made all her own clothes, and a museum curator. From ordinary to unique, there's a bit of everything!
- Loads of small kitchen appliances, coffeemakers, mixers, etc
- Fine china sets, knives, utensils, stemware, crystal
- Serving trays, pots & pans
- pottery, weavings, baskets artwork, prints
- vases, candles/holders
- Over a dozen bookcases/shelves
- Gray reclining conch, upholstered chair
- Media furniture and storage
- DVD's, CD's, 100's of books, from the 1700's to today
- Mid-century modern and Danish style furniture pieces
- Dozens of purses, handbags, wallets and pouches
- Linens, blankets, towels, doilies
- Dressers and end/accent tables
- An entire room of craft items! Loads of fabric, buttons, sewing supplies and more
- Office furniture and supplies
- Garage items, planters
- Tables and chairs
- Patio furniture, lounger, outdoor plastic storage containers
- Storage furniture
- Bath, health & beauty items
- Queen size bed, mattress, boxspring
- More being discovered!
Be sure to check back as the date gets closer for updated pictures and info.