ALL AUCTIONS ARE CONDUCTED UNDER
THE FOLLOWING TERMS
- All merchandise at auction is sold strictly as is and where is with no warranty or guarantee of any kind expressed or implied. We do not guarantee or warrant the condition of any item, we do not guarantee or warrant the authenticity of any items, nor do we guarantee or warrant the work-ability of any item whatsoever. It is because of this that any potential buyer of any merchandise at the Treasure Coast Auction Gallery take advantage of any and all preview times to inspect the merchandise that is available for auction prior to bidding. Once the “gavel drops”—once we say “sold”, the item(s) changes hands and your bid is a legal and enforceable contract. We cannot emphasize enough the importance of preview. All merchandise bid on in person must be paid for IN FULL on the night of the auction by CASH, PERSONAL CHECK OR COMPANY CHECK W/PROPER I.D., MASTER CARD, VISA or DEBIT CARD.
- All online or internet bidding payments, including applicable buyer’s premiums, will be processed at the end of the auction. Shipping/Packaging is the buyer’s responsibility and we will settle payment prior to shipping if applicable.
- We are happy to handle shipping of small items for you for the actual shipping costs, plus a handling/packaging fee. We are not responsible or liable for any damages caused by transport by any third party carrier. In the event of any damage to items the damage and collection of claims will be the sole responsibility of the buyer. Buyer will be responsible to contact the third party carrier in order to place a claim. Insurance is available to purchase in most circumstances.
- For larger merchandise, you are responsible for arranging for pickup by the Monday following the auction. Please make sure you have a method in place to have large items packed and shipped BEFORE bidding. Any item(s) left after Monday will be subject to a 10% daily fee of the total purchase price per day until the item is removed, unless prior arrangements are made with the management.
- There is a fifteen per cent (15%) buyer premium added to the bid price of all merchandise (for example: If you are the winning bidder for $100.00, you would pay $115.00 plus 6.5% sales tax, unless tax exempt).
- All purchases at auction are subject to Florida state sales tax unless you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale. If you are a dealer purchasing for the purpose of resale you MUST HAVE YOUR 2017 FLORIDA RESALE CERTIFICATE ON FILE IN OUR OFFICE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE. Sales tax will be charged on all dealer purchases if current resale number is not furnished.
- Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any and all bids.
- Any bidding disputes that may arise shall be settled by the auctioneer. THE AUCTIONEER’S DECISION SHALL IN ALL CASES BE FINAL AND BINDING.
- All listed items in advertising media are received from sources deemed reliable, HOWEVER, AUCTIONEER MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY AND SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERTISING DISCREPANCIES SHOULD THEY OCCUR.
- Absentee (or proxy) bids are accepted, HOWEVER, AUCTIONEERS SHALL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE TO CARRY OUT SUCH BIDS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
- All merchandise purchased in person at auction MUST BE REMOVED no later than twenty-four (24) hours following the auction. Any item(s) left after that time will be subject to a daily fee of 10% of the total purchase price until the item is removed, unless prior arrangements are made with the management.
- 12. It is highly recommended that any and all buyers that wish to attend and buy at the Treasure Coast Auction Gallery, LLC make themselves available at the beginning of every auction to listen to every and all announcements that are made.
- No purchase will be released or removed from the premises until paid for.
- Receipts covering your purchase will be rendered at the conclusion of the sale only on presentation of your paddle and payment of the total balance due.