TERMS & CONDITIONS
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #5 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Additional Handling Charges. If Caring Transitions (at its sole discretion) elects to hold an abandoned item that was not picked up during the designated time, an additional $50 minimum charge must be paid by the winning bidder in order to get the item.
5. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. item #3 above). After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must emailDbegg@CaringTransitions.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item.
6. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact email@example.com to determine if a preview is available.
7. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
This is an online auction and you may bid on items by going to www.ctonlineauctions.com/flori starting at 7:00PM Tuesday, October 17th.
This offering will be picked up in The Palm Coast, zip-code 32164. Bidding ends on October 25th starting at 7:00PM. Pickup is on Sunday, October 29st between the hours of 12:30PM - 2:30PM.
This house is VERY FULL. This online auction is intended to clear enough contents to hold an Physical Estate Sale during the weekend of November 10th-11th. The exact address will be provided to Winning Bidders on the invoice.
All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. October 29th is the only day for pickup, if you cannot arrange pickup then you must request, and pay for shipping or forfeit your items. If you do not make arrangement prior to the pickup time, you will forfeit your items or you will be charged an additional handling fee of $50.
Partial Inventory includes:
Two-piece sectional sofa, Hammary Drop leaf side sofa table, Asian vase with sunflower pattern and small wooden stand, Hall Tree, Decorative Pots - five pieces blue and white, Vintage Asian style long coffee table, Three piece heavy brass fish set, Five piece bonsai & Asian ceramic collection, Wooden World Globe Bar, Two green ceramic umbrella stands, Ornate wooden side table with two drawers, Two piece oriental Satsuma serving dishes, Hillsborough Serving Table, Oval shaped serving side table, 12 piece Foo Dog collection, Two Marble-Top Display Tables, Four piece Asian art work, Two Large Asian flowerpots, Asian art piece with a gold-colored frame, Three Piece Foo Dog set – very heavy - cast/iron, Eight mid-century modern drinking glasses with gold trim, Aqua foo dog ceramic statues, Seven piece decorative blue and white ceramic collection, 7 piece Green soap stone resin Foo Dog collection, Ten piece brass and metal decorative collection, 7 piece wooden and resin Foo Dogs, Long wooden sofa table, Ceramic horse and metal Asian piece, Wooden table with a turn top and to drop leafs, Chest of Drawers with five drawers, Three drawer nightstand, Queen size 4 poster bed, Dresser of eight drawers with removable hutch and mirror, Vintage singer sewing machine with chair, Singer sewing machine model CG – 500–5 50. ", " Five piece right iron/cast iron table set, Premium blender, Magic Bullet new in a box, Emerald new in a box pie and cake maker, Fusion Excelerator new in a box, New electric grilling station TE gourmet collection, Commercial blender, Two Wolfgang Puck products, Margaritaville frozen concoction maker bag and machine, Kitchen Aid Mixer- Model K5SS, Bissel SpotClean Pro – Never used, NutriBullet and Electric Grilling Station – Never Used, Rice Cooker – Cooks Essentials – Never Used, HP Printer – OfficePro 6830 – Never Used