TERMS & CONDITIONS
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #5 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Additional Handling Charges. If Caring Transitions (at its sole discretion) elects to hold an abandoned item that was not picked up during the designated time, an additional $50 minimum charge must be paid by the winning bidder in order to get the item.
5. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. item #3 above). After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must emailDbegg@CaringTransitions.com and email@example.com to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item.
6. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if a preview is available.
7. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
This is an online auction and you may bid on items by going to www.ctonlineauctions.com/floridafirstcoast.
This offering will be picked up in Jacksonville, zip-code 32256. Bidding ends on October 3rd starting at 7:00PM. Pickup is on October 7th between the hours of 10:30AM - 12:30PM. There is no Pickers Sale. The exact address will be provided to Winning Bidders on the invoice.
All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact email@example.com prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. October 7th is the only day for pickup, if you cannot arrange pickup then you must request, and pay for shipping or forfeit your items. If you do not make arrangement prior to the pickup time, you will forfeit your items or you will be charged an additional handling fee of $50.
More information to follow. Partial inventory includes the following: Salvador Dali Arnorld Friberg - Prayer of Valley Forge Dining room table and five chairs Thomasville China Cabinet Thomasville Marble Top Buffet Pablo Picasso Etching with authentication Outdoor bistro set Yard Art Four Green Outdoor Chairs Bassett Dresser with Tag Bassett Nightstand Acorn Stairlift Three Lamps Decorative Chess Set Metal Magazine Rack Foot Stool Wooden Magazine Racks Princess China Crystal Glassware China Assortment China Assortment Cookware Collection Hoover Vacuum Lamp and Pedestal Magazine Rack Wooden Collection with Gallery Originals Tapestry Table Runner and Placemats Side Chair with Ottoman Claw Feet Side Tabled Wooden Chair and Stand Mikasa platter and silver plate Collection Brita Water Filter Pitcher Shark Handheld Turbo Vacuum Hoi signed and numbered print A Collection from Metropolitan Opera and Museum Lenox - Wedgewood - Fitz & Floyd Collection Working Paper Shredder Statues Votnado heater/ fan works Handheld Black & Decker Vacuum Decals to make faux window etchings. Vintage lace table clothes (4) Wall Mirror approximately 22 by 44 Two Ethan Allen Wooden side tables Oval TV Trays Computer Desk and Lamp Computer Table. Filing Cabinet Three Seat Sofa Ethan Allen Coffee Table Love Seat Side Chair Ethan Allen Sofa Table Ethan Allen Bookshelf Ethan Allen Entertainment Center Ethan Allen Bookshelf with glass doors Nice Nightstand Queen Size 4 Poster Bed Dresser and Mirror Wooden side pedestal Charisma Side Chair and Ottoman. Mirror and Shelf Artini Engraving Wooden bookshelf Wooden Heritage Henredon Chest of Drawers. Vitamaster Exercise Bicycle. Two vintage Occasional Chairs Swag Lamp Twin bed and mattress Tiffany Shell Plates Two canes Electronic Air Cleaner Queen Bedding Collection - Matelassé' See photos- these are really nice. Twin Bedding collection Kirby Vacuum with attachments. Large Miller Import Vase and Stainless Coin Plate. Solid Wood Side Table and Lamp