This is an online auction and you may bid on items by going to www.ctonlineauctions.com/floridafirstcoast.
This offering will be picked up in zip-code 32225. Bidding ends on January 11th, starting at 7:00PM. Pickup is on MONDAY, January 15th between the hours of 11:30PM - 1:30PM. Items offered in this auction originated from a home in Ponte Vedra that sold for approximately $900,000 and are now located at a storage facility due to quick sale of the home and the need to have the possessions removed on short notice.
All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact email@example.com prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid. October 29th is the only day for pickup, if you cannot arrange pickup then you must request, and pay for shipping or forfeit your items. If you do not make arrangement prior to the pickup time, you will forfeit your items or you will be charged an additional handling fee of $50.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #5 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Additional Handling Charges. If Caring Transitions (at its sole discretion) elects to hold an abandoned item that was not picked up during the designated time, an additional $50 minimum charge must be paid by the winning bidder in order to get the item.
5. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. item #3 above). After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must emailDbegg@CaringTransitions.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item.
6. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact email@example.com to determine if a preview is available.
7. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Payment Details: You may pay with PayPal, credit or debit. Due upon receipt of the invoice.
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
Looking for High-End Fine Furnishings? Don't miss this sale! This auction offers furniture from Premier Furniture, Robb & Stucky, Maitland Smith, Henredon, Hickory Chair Co., & Marge Carson. There are also several large flat screen TV's and exercise equipment. Fine art, decorator grade accessories and lovely wool area rugs are abundant.
Items include: Extra Large Round Premier Furniture 8 person dining table and chairs
Robb & Stucky Leather Ottoman
Robb & Stucky oversized swivel chairs and ottoman
Round wood dining table and 4 chairs
Collection of metal statues
Oriental Armoire from Hickory Chair Co.
Several King size Bed sets
Collector vases by D. Bonicite
Metal Outdoor Patio Furniture
Marge Carson Occasional Chairs
Mitsubishi Flat Screen TV 55"
Sharp Flat Screen TV 57"
Meade Premier Edition Telescope And much much more.......