TERMS & CONDITIONS
Email Dbegg@caringtransitions.com for clarification if you have any questions after reading the terms and conditions below before you bid.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked and you will be reported.
2. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice and must be paid no later than noon the day following a sale. Payments can be made with PayPal or the second option (under Paypal) is to pay with a credit card. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying. Or, you can create your own invoice but you must wait until the sale ends before checking out.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements (see item #5 below). The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available. Any items paid for but not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
4. Additional Handling Charges. If Caring Transitions (at its sole discretion) elects to hold an abandoned item that was not picked up during the designated time, an additional $50 minimum charge must be paid by the winning bidder in order to get the item.
5. Shipping is available at the buyer's expense. Please contact our packing and shipping provider, Goin Postal, at (904) 998-9600 if you would like an estimate. item #3 above). After you pay your invoice (see item #2 above) you must emailDbegg@CaringTransitions.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of your need for shipping services prior to the scheduled auction pickup time in order avoid forfeiting items (see point #3 above). Provide your name, phone, email address, the ITEM NAME(s) that require shipping, and the shipping destination and call Goin Postal to arrange for packing/shipping payment. If you fail to arrange for payment with GoinPostal within 3 days of the original auction pickup date you may be subject to storage and handling fees. If you fail to make payment arrangements within 2 weeks you will forfeit the item.
6. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. For items with bids over $150, please contact email@example.com to determine if a preview is available.
7. Caring Transitions reserves the right to retract bids and/or end listings whenever necessary.
Seller accepts PayPal payments
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
This is an online auction and you may bid on items by going to www.ctonlineauctions.com/floridafirstcoast.
This offering will be picked up in Jacksonville, zip-code 32205. Bidding ends on October 18th starting at 7:00PM. Pickup is on October 21st between the hours of 10:30AM - 12:30PM. There is no Pickers Sale. The exact address will be provided to Winning Bidders on the invoice. All Items Sold AS-IS. Please review pictures carefully or contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to bidding if you have any questions. You are required to pay for items if your bid is the winning-bid.
This sale includes many vintage pieces, excellent appliances, and high quality items in excellent to very good condition.
A partial inventory includes: Franciscan oven safe dishware Vintage Kitchenware collection Limoges Goa and vintage dishware Dishware collection Dining room table and four chairs Vintage Radio Rendition Solid Wood China Cabinet very nice Vintage Entry Hutch & Mirror Crystal Chandelier Vintage Glassware Collection Knife Assortment Vintage Breakfront very nice Collection of Figurines Three Electrified Lanterns- 1 Hobnail Collection of Vintage Miniature Painting/Pictures Easter Collection Vintage Swag Lamp Noritake China and Porcelain Ensemble Fireplace with electric glow logs Curio Cabinet very nice Vintage Collection Farmhouse Pictures Vintage Stereo Cabinet and Stereo Buffet Table - Very Nice Precious Moments Collection Precious Moments Collection Round Marble Top Table Statue and Pedestal Precious Moments wall hangings Three Lamps Dresser and Mirror very nice condition Side Chair – Vintage circa 1971 Nightstand that matches the dresser Full-size bed Precious Moments wall hanging Nightstand Solid Wood Vintage Singer Sewing machine 1955 Sentry Safe with key Wood Carved Japanese honey wagon Full-Size bed sheets and quilt Hand Back Collection DVD player – SVS system Vintage Porcelain Cars Handbag Collection Directors Chairs - two New/Sealed Photo Albums Winter Handbags Metal Car Banks Home Accents of Crystal-ware Dirt Devil vacuum - it works Visions Cookware - nice condition Wooden Student Desk Dixie End table and a lamp coffee table with drop leaves cookware assortment Shoeshine kit Sleeper sofa Flag Pole Antique Rocker Vintage Hair Grooming Accessories