Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Fri, Feb 28, 2020 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sat, Feb 29, 2020 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Terms & Conditions
We appreciate your business and want our sales to be a pleasant experience for everyone, so please familiarize yourself with our rules, terms, and conditions.
1. All sales are final, so please inspect items prior to purchase. All items are sold as is.
2. We must collect sales tax unless you have your current (this year’s) tax resale certificate on file with us or have a copy to leave with us.
3. We accept cash only for purchases under $50.00 and cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover for purchases of $50.00 and above .
4. Please bring your own packing materials and help to load large items as we do not provide assistance with loading items and may run out of packing supplies.
5. To be fair to everyone, if you place an item in our hold area we will expect you to buy it.
6. You are at your own risk in home and on grounds. We are not responsible for accidents.
7. We reserve the right to limit the number of persons inside the home. We reserve the right to remove persons from the home or grounds.
8. Please park responsibly. Do not block driveways, streets, or mailboxes.
9. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
This amazing estate has a large amount of ham radio equipment, a workshop with spectacular machines, and a house full of wonderful items for you to enjoy.
A few select items will be available to purchase prior to the start of the sale. These items are the first three shown below. No other items are available prior to the start of the sale.
ENCO Turret Milling Machine with accessories. Considering offers at or above $3,200.00. You must be able to disassemble and remove this machine without damage to the home or property.
Metal Shaper $1,200.00
Hammond organ $175.00
Other items available at the sale include:
Rigid band saw;
Rigid radial saw;
Standing drill press;
Bench drill press;
Metal working hand tools;
Woodworking hand tools;
Troy-bilt lawn mower;
Yaesu FT-2600M works. Receiver needs new mix to verify transmit, but would expect it to work. Mobile Transceiver, Heavy Duty VHF, FM - MilSpec Tough. Needs new mic.;
Ashton RS-35M power supply works;
Yaesu FT-950 powers on unable to test transmit functions, are able to receive, expect no issues 100 Watt HF Transceiver, Freq. 160 to 6 meters, CW, SSB, AM/FM, RTTY/PKT;
Ameritron AL-811H amplifier works;
Description: Power supply, 800 watt PEP output linear amplifier;
Heathkit HW-5400 powers on and receives unable to test transmit suspect no issues;
Heathkit HWA-5400-1 power supply works;
Johnson Electric Adventurer. Tube Transmitter, (Used a lot for Morse Code, CW);
Heathkit Mohawk RX-1 Tube HF Receiver;
Icon ic-02AT hand held (two) one powers up and receives. The second has no power and both power supplies do not appear to work correctly. (Vintage) Frequency: 2 meter Range 144-147.995 MHz, 3 watt on Battery, 5 Watt on External Power, BNC Antenna;
Icon IC-T2H handheld no power supply unable to test. Single band, 2 meter H.T. Tone squelch operation. Eight front panel keys. Receives ten weather channels. Five DTMF memory channels store up to 32 digits each. Power 6 watts;
Many other ham radio items including parts, microphone, antenna, and more;
Vintage mid-century modern sofa bed with conversion mechanism;
Beautiful 4 piece wall shelving unit;
Mid-century modern bookshelves;
Dining table with 3 leaves and 12 chairs;
Antique dining table with 6 chairs;
Washer & dryer;
Jewelry & watches;
Seth Thomas mantle clock;
and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: We have had difficulty with people requesting help moving their items. Please bring help to load large items as we do not provide assistance with loading items.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Gainesville, FL
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 137 photos