1. All items are sold "AS-IS" and all sales are FINAL. There are no guarantees by those selling or the owner. If the item you are buying is mechanical or electronic, please make sure it works before you purchase it.
2. You MUST move your own items. If you are planning on buying a large or heavy item, bring help with you. We WILL NOT have anyone to help you move and have no way to deliver items. You are responsible for any damage you cause to home or grounds. Buyer must remove items at the time of purchase, unless other arrangements are made prior to purchase.
3. Announcements posted on the day of sale take precedence over any previous printed material pertaining to this sale.
4. Payments: Cash! Credit and/or debit cards will be accepted with a purchase over $10. No checks.
5. 7% Florida Sales Tax will be collected on all purchases, unless you have a VALID FLORIDA Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
6. You are at your own risk on property and grounds.
7. No strollers, animals, food, drink or smoking permitted inside home.
8. We reserve the right to limit number of persons inside the home.
9. We reserve the right to remove person(s) from home or grounds.
10. Sale hours are from 8:00 to 2:00.
11. Restrooms are not available, please do not ask.
12. If you break and item, you are responsible for the full purchase price.
13. Please be courteous when parking in the neighborhood. Please do not block anyone’s driveway or mailbox and please do not park on the lawn or in anyone's driveway. Please utilize side streets.
This estate is packed with more tools than you can shake a stick at, and is packed with great oriental décor and Lenox collectibles. An eclectic mix of high end furniture and the usual estate sale finds. Books, Signed and numbered artwork and lithographs, kitchen items, coffee pots, kettles, pots and pans and a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer set. There are also many drapes and sheers that have never been removed from the packaging. Plants and several outdoor items and a propane grill. This is a must stop and shop sale. These ladies have collected treasures from New Hampshire to Florida and all place in between……….don’t miss it. Stop in and see us Thursday through Saturday for 8 to 2. Off of Highland Ave., just a few blocks north of Drew St. Look for the pink signs.