Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Thu, Jan 7, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Fri, Jan 8, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Sat, Jan 9, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
- Sun, Jan 10, 2021 8:00AM - 2:00PM
Terms & Conditions
THE EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!!
Starting at 6:00am on opening morning of each estate sale, we give out numbers based on the order in which people arrive and knock on the door. This is only for the first day, not consecutive days. That way if you'd like to get there before the sale starts, then you can come to the front door and get your number. That way, if you’d like to go to breakfast, then you can just come back at 7:45am (15 minutes prior to opening).
We’ll make the announcement at 7:45 to line up in order of numbers. However, you definitely do NOT have to get there early for a number if you prefer not to, this is just a convenience for those who want to make sure they get into the house first once we open at 8:00am. If you don’t get a number though, then you will however be at the back of the line, entering behind those who arrived early for numbers.
We sell things on a first come, first serve basis, starting at 8:00am sharp, on the opening morning of each estate sale.
This is the estate of the late Dr. Alice Hutton and her late husband Fred Hutton. They were a longtime prominent family in Brandon, FL.
Alice earned her doctorate in psychology and was a professor for several years. Fred owned a business building homes and also owned a car dealership on Hwy 60 in Brandon. Their beautiful home is filled with all kinds of wonderful treasures!
This is definitely going to be another FULL House Liquidation!
Regarding the car for sale...
•See Danny Triplett inside the house
(masks are required for entry)
•Deposit $1,000 on a credit or debit card.
•You then have a 2-hour window to return with a certified bank check for the car.
•When you return, we’ll refund the $1,000 deposit back to your card.
•Then we’ll simply have you fill out the car title and the Bill of Sale.
•Drive home and enjoy!
⏳ If the 2-hour window expires and you haven’t called, then the $1,000 deposit will be automatically refunded to your card and we’ll proceed with the next person who’d like to buy the vehicle.
Full House Liquidation
Detailed car specs at the bottom...
As far as prices on all of the household contents, we’ve put tags on items, but not to worry though, we’re easy, the prices are simply just suggestions. By no means are they set in stone. We’re pretty laid back as far as negotiations.
Once you enter, you’ll see price tags with consecutive days and prices written on the larger tags, w/ lower prices each day.
(the car is not included in daily discounts)
Example: Thurs $100 OBO (Or Best Offer) Fri $75 OBO, Sat $50 OBO, Sun $25 OBO.
Again, nothing is firm though. Days are not firm, and prices are not firm either. As long as we get fair offers, then we’ll be happy to sell items on any day of the sale, regardless of what the price tags say. Again, the prices are simply just suggestions. We’re easy, and we know we only have a few days to sell a large volume of contents.
So, come on out to the estate sale and take home some great bargains on January 7th - 10th!
This is a gated community off Lumsden Ave. The sale is at the first house on the corner of Lumsden and Edgemont. There’s a large stone wall though, so you might not see the house at first.
Since there’s no parking along Lumsden, we’ll have the large side gate open, that enters directly into their front yard, which is the first house on the left.
This gate is a separate entrance gate, to the left of the main community gate. You’ll see it open on the left, as soon as you turn off Lumsden onto Edgemont. You’ll also see our Estate Sale signs.
The parking for the sale will be in the large front yard of the house.
The gate will be open early on the first day, several hours before the sale starts, so early birds can find spots and get their numbers at the front door for ordered entry the first day. Numbers are not required though, they’re just in case you want to be one of the first people to enter the house at 8:00am the first day.
Please be mindful of how you park in the yard, so there’s room for other cars, and so nobody gets blocked in.
2011 LINCOLN MKS
One owner / Garage kept
Very low mileage / 21,025 miles
Clean title and ready to go...
In very good condition!
($30,000 off orig. retail price of $45,000)
- Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
- Engine: 3.7L 24
- Dual Front Heated & Air Cooled Seats
- Rear Heated Seats
- Dual Moonroofs: Sliding front moonroof w/ power sunshade and fixed rear moonroof w/ power sunshade
- Dual Chrome Exhaust Tips
- Fuel Type: Gasoline Fuel
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gal.
- Torque: 270 ft. lbs.
- Horsepower: 274 hp.
- MPG (City/Hwy): 16/23
- Transmission: 6 Speed Automatic
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Cargo Capacity: 18.7 cu. ft.
- Leather seating surfaces w/color-keyed tuxedo stripe seat backs
- 12-way pwr heated/cooled front bucket seats -inc: pwr lumbar, driver-side memory
- Fixed heated rear bench seat -inc: headrest, armrest pass-through, (2) cupholders
- Front seat back map pockets
- Pwr tilt/telescopic steering column w/memory
- Wood steering wheel
- Illuminated steering wheel speed & multimedia controls
- Ambient lighting -inc: illuminated door & steering wheel switches, front dome lamp, front/rear reading lamps, illuminated entry
- Instrument cluster -inc: message center, tachometer, turn signal outage, low oil pressure, door/decklid/hood ajar, key-in-ignition, safety belt reminder, headlamp on
- Electrochromic rearview mirror w/compass
- Center console -inc: armrest, storage, (2) cupholders, (3) 12V pwr outlets
- Overhead console w/sunglass storage
- Instrument panel storage bin
- Front door storage pockets & bottle holders
- (2) front & (2) rear assist handles
- Dual visors w/illuminated mirrors
- Leather wrapped shift knob w/chrome surround
- Glove box
- Front/rear floor mats
- Pwr windows w/front one-touch up/down
- Pwr rear window sunshade
- Remote keyless entry -inc: Securicode keypad, remote trunk release, global window open
- Rear window defroster
- Delayed accessory pwr shut-off
- Perimeter alarm
- Pwr locks w/autolock
- Cruise control
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Dual zone Electronic Automatic Temp Control (EATC)
- Alloy metallic accents
- Genuine wood appliques
- Safety Canopy w/rollover protection
- THX II certified AM/FM/MP3 stereo w/6-disc CD player -inc: (12) speakers, clock, SIRIUS satellite radio w/6 month subscription *Satellite radio N/A in AK/HI*
- SYNC voice-activated communications & entertainment system -inc: Bluetooth capability, steering wheel audio controls, USB port, audio input jack, 911 Assist, vehicle health report, turn-by-turn navigation, real-time traffic
- Antenna integrated in glass
- Mini spare tire w/aluminum wheel
- 18" x 7.5" 10-spoke bright machined painted aluminum wheels
- P235/55R18 all-season BSW tires
- Body color pwr heated mirrors -inc: manual folding, security approach lamps, memory, driver-side electrochromic, integrated blind spot mirror
- Split wing grille
- Body color door handles w/chrome insert
- Molding -inc: color rocker, lower door w/stainless steel inserts, stainless steel roof trim, stainless steel side window surround
- Laminated security solar tinted glass
- Fixed interval windshield wipers w/rain sensor
- Adaptive HID projector beam headlamps -inc: autolamp on/off delay, auto high beams
- Fog lamps w/chrome bezel
- Body color bumpers
- LED tail lamps
- 4-wheel anti-lock brake system (ABS) w/brake assist
- Brake & engine actuated traction control
- AdvanceTrac electronic stability control
- Driver & front passenger dual stage airbags -inc: driver seat position sensor, passenger seat sensing system (FPSS)
- Driver & front passenger-side impact air bags
- 1st/2nd row side impact air curtains
- Forward & reverse sensing system
- S.O.S. Post-Crash Alert System
- Seat belt pretensioners w/load-limiting retractors
- MyKey -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- Lower anchors & tethers for children (LATCH) system for child safety seats
- Rear door child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitor system
- Emergency trunk release
- 3.7L 24-valve V6 Duratec engine
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/Select-Shift -inc: paddle activation
- Variable cam timing (VCT)
- Intelligent access push button start
- All wheel drive
- 72-amp low maintenance battery w/battery saver
- 190-amp alternator
- Hydraulic pwr steering
- Pwr 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler system
- Chrome exhaust tips
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Brandon, FL
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 405 photos