We do NOT use lists. People will be let in order as they are in line, first come first served. You must be present and cannot hold your place in line with a box or other object. Please be kind to fellow shoppers and we will be able to move through the line quickly. **Please note, we try to provide and monitor as best as we can a “Holding Area” at each of our sales. However we are not responsible if another shopper manages to purchase an item that was on hold. If you are at all concerned about this happening we encourage you to purchase your items, carry them to your car and then continue shopping. Thank you ***
- No bags, purses, backpacks, or strollers will be permitted in the home
- Cash Preferred, Credit/Debit Cards Accepted, Apple Pay, Venmo and PayPal, No Personal Checks
- Items sold as is, where is. No warranty.
- All sales final.
- No exchanges or refunds.
- Items may be in a different area than originally shown.
- Rain or shine.
- No public restroom.
- No food or drink allowed in the house.
- Inspect items to your satisfaction before purchase.
- Sales and negotiations are confidential.
- Bring help to load large items.
- You (or your child) break it, you buy it.
- No pre-sales of any items. If you see it in the photos, it will be there when we open the sale.
- Use caution while on the property: We are not responsible for accidents or injuries. If damage is caused by a shopper, said shopper and/or their guardian is responsible for repair and replacement costs..
- Items purchased and left onsite at the conclusion of a sale will be considered abandoned and removed as needed.
- Though rare, due to circumstances beyond our control, an item(s) pictured for sale may be removed by our client prior to the doors opening.
Fresh Start Estate Liquidators will be hosting our next Estate Sale on Saturday, December 7. This will be a ONE DAY ONLY sale. Come on out and make us an offer! Everything must go, prices will be marked for a quick sale!