Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Tue, Sep 29, 2020 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Terms & Conditions
1. All items will be sold as-is and where-is so make sure that you have inspected all items that you intend to bid on. We do our best to describe the items; our description are in no way to be interpreted as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition or/and materials.
2. Due to the variety and complexity of the antiques and collectibles market, Keystone Associates makes no claim of authenticity for the items sold but leaves it up to you the buyer to make this determination.
3. The buyer's premium is:
4. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DESCRIPTION CONTAINED IN THIS AUCTION OR ANY SECOND OPINE. Any description of the items or second opine in this auction for the sole purpose of identifying the items for those bidders who do not have the opportunity to view the lots prior to bidding, and no description of items has been made part of the basis of the bargain or has created any express warranty that the goods would conform to any description made by Auctioneer. Color variations can be expected in any electronic or printed imaging, and are not grounds for the return of any lot. NOTE: Auctioneer, in specified auction venues, for example, Fine Art, may have express written warranties and you are referred to those specific terms and conditions.
5. Auctioneer disclaims all liability for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the sale of any Property by Auctioneer to Bidder. No third party may rely on any benefit of these Terms and Conditions and any rights, if any, established hereunder are personal to the Bidder and may not be assigned. Any statement made by the Auctioneer is an opinion and does not constitute a warranty or representation. No employee of Auctioneer may alter these Terms and Conditions, and, unless signed by a principal of Auctioneer, any such alteration is null and void.6. Auctioneer shall not be liable for breakage of glass or damage to frames (patent or latent); such defects, in any event, shall not be basis for any claim for return or reduction in purchase price.
Note: Please retain your receipts as we do NOT provide end-of-year reports.
The "Peddler's Auction Preview at 1:00 PMAuction at 6:30 PM~Tuesday ~SEPTEMBER 29, 2020127 Main St(rear), Seymour, CT 06483(Exit 22 off Route 8)FACE MASKS REQUIREDTHE HALL HAS BEEN COMPLETELY CLEANED AND SANITIZED
FOR MORE INFO AND PICTURES CLICK HEREhttps://www.auctionzip.com/cgi...
**3 Ways To Bid***In Person**Absentee**Phone*
CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICTURES
Cyrk Contemporary Art Polish Circus Posters, Ovation Deluxe Balladeer 1990 Guitar with Case, 1804 Embroidery on Linen, John Uht Oil on Board, Fly Fishing Reels & Poles, Hadlan, Dietz & Adlake Lanterns,Store Display (Gilbert) Erector Sets (Various Sizes), Many American Flyer Train Lots with Pullmans, Train Accessories, Buildings, Metal Signs, Animals & People Mini Figures, Plasticville, Renwal Models, 'Bauder's' Early Fingerprint Kit with Paperwork, Antique 'Thacher's Calculating Instrument' Used by American Chain & Cable Historic Mill In Bridgeport, CT, Cast Iron Woman w/ Torch Andirons, Rosewood Irish Drum, Brass Desk Lamp, Railroad Bonds & Certificates, 'White' Rotary Sewing Machine, 'Bose' Waves Music System III, Cast Iron Turtle Boot Jack, Antique Optical Wire or Metal Glasses, LP Records, Deer Head, 'Skilton's' Fly Fishing Rod, Seth Thomas Mantle Clock, 'Akai' Professional 6 Channel Mixer 4 Track Recorder Model MG614, Lewis E. Myers Chautauqua Industrial Child's Art Desk, 'Smokers' Lamp, 'Victor' Vending Machine w/ Key for Adv. Red Dot Cigarillo, Adv. Seltzer Bottles, T Cohn Mechanical Cabin Cruiser Tin Toy, Petrometer, Cremona Maestro Series Violin SV-1500, Daisy Air Gun Powerline 880, Daisy Model 1998 Air Gun, Charter Arms Explorer II Survival Air Pistol, Crosman Medalist Model 1322 Air Pistol, Adv. Coca-Cola Wood Delivery Box w/ 26 oz. Coca-Cola Bottles, Thomas Pacconi Museum Series Jewelry Chest, Antique Needlepoint Fire Screen, Figural Candelabras, Joh. Haslwanter German Rosewood Fretted Zither, Antique Astronomical Globe, Mottaheden Design Italian Bowl on Base, 45"x 93" Advertising Danbury Foreign Car Service Metal Sign, 'Mr. Christmas' Santa's Marching Band, Teller Italian Shell Sculpture & Carved Conch Shells w/ Cameo Scenes, Printer's Drawers, 37"x 27" Wood Display Case w/ Glass, Latching Wood Cases, The Beatles Framed Photos, Remco Banjo, Taxidermy Bear Head, Steiff, Pendleton Marionette Puppets, Haier Dehumidifier, Vintage Bottles, Vintage Glass Light Shades,_______________________________________________________
Items in this auction may include...Coins, Cast Iron, Gold & Sterling Jewelry, Bronzes, Musical Instruments, Costume Jewelry, Trains, Models, Fraternal Items, Clocks and Watches, Military, Fine China, Oriental Items, Cameras, Vintage Advertising, Porcelain/Enamel Signs, Paintings/Prints, Folk Art, Buddy L/Nylint/Structo, Matchbox/Hot Wheels, Legos, Tonkas, Rugs, Sewing Machines, Lighting/Lamps, Primitives, Sports Memorabilia, Vintage Photos,Locks/Keys, Knives and Lighters, Figurines and Sculptures, Toys, Dolls, Bicycles, Ephemra, Taxidermy, Fishing Items, Tools, Jugs and Crocks, Nautical/Maritime Items, Auto Related, Electronics, Seasonal Items, Cement/Garden Items, Antique Furniture, Tobacco/Smoking Paraphernalia, Ink Well/Writing Instruments/Fountain Pens Waterman/Sheaffer, Pottery/Glass/Crystal, Football, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing Memorabilia and other items are auctioned singly or by lots. Hundreds of lots at every auction make for a night full of excitement. We are Always Open to the Public so join us for some great buys, a few laughs and be a part of the greatest thing happening on Tuesday nights. Buyers premium 18% with 3% discount for cash and CT Check
**CONSIGNORS WANTED**Looking to make some extra $$Cash$$?? Call 203-888-3400 or email email@example.com today to find out how to consign with us. Get paid the same night!! www.keystoneauctions.com
Directions: From Hartford take I-84 West to Rte 8 South exit 22 and follow the signs. From Bridgeport off I-95 take Rte 8 North exit 22 and follow the signs. Enter From 1st St.
Keystone Associates, Inc 203-888-3400 Exit 22 off Rt 8 Seymour, CT 06483Auctions & On-Site Estate Sales, Residential and Commercial LiquidationsComplete Clean-Outs, Single Pieces or Entire Estates, Fund-Raising Specialist*Keystone Associates, Inc. is solely an agent for the consignorclick here to: Join Our Email List
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Seymour, CT
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 21 photos