Dates & Times (US/Eastern)
- Fri, Jul 3, 2020 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Sat, Jul 4, 2020 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. All items will be sold as-is and where-is so make sure that you have inspected all items that you intend to bid on. We do our best to describe the items; our description are in no way to be interpreted as a guarantee of any kind as to authenticity, age, condition or/and materials.
2. Due to the variety and complexity of the antiques and collectibles market, Keystone Associates makes no claim of authenticity for the items sold but leaves it up to you the buyer to make this determination.
3. The buyer's premium is:
4. NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO ANY DESCRIPTION CONTAINED IN THIS AUCTION OR ANY SECOND OPINE. Any description of the items or second opine in this auction for the sole purpose of identifying the items for those bidders who do not have the opportunity to view the lots prior to bidding, and no description of items has been made part of the basis of the bargain or has created any express warranty that the goods would conform to any description made by Auctioneer. Color variations can be expected in any electronic or printed imaging, and are not grounds for the return of any lot. NOTE: Auctioneer, in specified auction venues, for example, Fine Art, may have express written warranties and you are referred to those specific terms and conditions.
5. Auctioneer disclaims all liability for damages, consequential or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the sale of any Property by Auctioneer to Bidder. No third party may rely on any benefit of these Terms and Conditions and any rights, if any, established hereunder are personal to the Bidder and may not be assigned. Any statement made by the Auctioneer is an opinion and does not constitute a warranty or representation. No employee of Auctioneer may alter these Terms and Conditions, and, unless signed by a principal of Auctioneer, any such alteration is null and void.6. Auctioneer shall not be liable for breakage of glass or damage to frames (patent or latent); such defects, in any event, shall not be basis for any claim for return or reduction in purchase price.
Note: Please retain your receipts as we do NOT provide end-of-year reports.
ESTATE SALE JULY 3 & 4 FACE MASKS REQUIREDANTIQUES, COLLECTABLES, FURNITURE, GARAGE,BASEMENT ITEMS, KNICK KNACKS, CHRISTMAS ITEMS, LAWN ORNAMENTS, LAWN FURNITURE , HOUSHOLD ITEMS, AND MUCH MORE, SOMETHING FOR EVERYBODY