1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use USPS/UPS mail. $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to Asha kawamoto at email@example.com 720-253-6911 to inquire and let us know you will need shipping.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items.Loading assistance is not available. Some items may be located in the basement or second floor.Please bring boxes or totes for smaller items to carry away.
Share this sale
A BLAST FROM THE PAST - HELLO 70'S - PART 1
SALE STARTS THURSDAY 1/14/21 - ENDS 1/20/21 P9M.
PICKUP IS SUNDAY 1/24/21 - 10AM - 1PM IN WESTMINSTER.
PICKUP LOCATION: 7021 Beacon Way, Westminster, CO 80030
We had a ball setting up this auction. This is a true blast from the past!
We have such a variety of things that includes retro sectional and love seat
We are following all CDC guidelines and practicing social distancing to ensure the safety of our clients, and team. Any Questions please call/email Asha at 720-253-6911 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.