Saturday, January 20th 9am-1pm 1001 North 2nd Street Montrose CO
(At the Montrose County Fairgrounds)
Montrose County Fairgrounds, in sale barn. Enter at Friendship Hall door, North 2nd Street.
This is a complete estate which has been in storage. Most photos and details will be up late Thursday afternoon. It is a big sale with a lot of high quality items. Background Checks will be done at the Gun Depot $36.00.
We do not disclose prices before sale. Bring loading help for large items. Due to insurance reasons we can no longer help in loading large items, safes, dressers, hutches, etc.. All items must be removed by 1:00 on Saturday NO exceptions!
- Gun safe
- Nice home furniture
- Motorcycle riding gear
- Weight training set
- 2007 Victory Hammer motorcycle
- Body Solid home gym
- Savage 24DL .22/20 Gauge
- Remington 1100 12 Gauge
- Ithaca 51 Featherlight 12 Gauge
- 6mm WRS/Mauser
- Weatherby XXII .22 cal.
- Strum Ruger Mini 14 semi-auto .223 cal
- Remington Match Master 513-T AM31 .22 cal
- Remington 700 .270 cal
- Taurus Ultra-lite Titanium 38 Special
- Honda Track driven Snowblower
- Arctic Cat Utility Trailer
- Grow lights and Hydroponic items
- Beautiful Custom made hutch
- Marble top King Size Bedroom set
- Lighted book shelves
- So much more!