Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Other: Venmo, Zelle, PayPal
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)Bidding ends:
By Appointment Only
Terms & Conditions
The pickup will be on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, from 3-6pm in Loveland, CO.
The exact address will be provided to the winning bidder via their invoice. You will also be required to sign up for a pick-up time, the link will also be provided on your invoice. Shipping is available for some items at the Buyer's expense.
Terms & Conditions:
LINK TO ONLINE AUCTION AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Bidding Terms & Conditions:
1. Placing a bid is not only an agreement to purchase but an agreement saying you, as the buyer have read all information pertaining to the sale as well as all the terms and conditions set forth. The moment you hit the bid confirmation button you are agreeing that you have read and agree to all disclosed information pertaining to the sale. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase. The pictures are part of the descriptions, and it is your responsibility as a buyer to ask first… not after. Please only bid if you intend to pay and pick-up.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large and/or heavy items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement, or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by 4pm the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping can be very expensive and is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use UPS. $10 in handling charges per invoice will be added to your sales invoice. The handling charge is not your shipping cost, you will pay the shipping costs directly to UPS. As soon as you place your bid you are agreeing to pay the shipping costs and acknowledge that if you refuse to pay the shipping charges you will forfeit your items, your items will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold and your invoice will not be refunded, and you will be banned from future auctions.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to email@example.com to inquire and let us know you will need shipping. If you did not notify us before the close of the auction and have a state other than Colorado listed as your address, we will assume you want your items shipped and you will automatically be assessed the $10.00 per invoice handling charge.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited, and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes. Please make sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to avoid any communication going to your spam folder.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. In addition, any sold items not picked up/left at the pick-up location will be assessed a fee starting at $50 for disposal/storage charge. This fee could me more based on the size of the item(s). We reserve the right to not allow you to remove your other won items until this fee has been paid. If you purchase any item with a mattress, you cannot and are not allowed to leave the mattresses behind unless otherwise stated.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw in the physical description, our pictures count as part of the description, please review all pictures carefully. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. Please refer to photos as part of description. All items are sold as-is, where-is. While Caring Transitions will do its best to list any damage, repairs or restorations, the absence of these descriptions or conditions must not be taken to imply that the lot is in perfect condition. The condition of an item might not be included as what is good to someone might be poor to someone else. Most of the items Caring Transitions sells are antique, vintage or used. Voice to text is a fun thing, please excuse any spelling errors or wording that might not relate to the item listed in the description. We try to catch all errors before posting. The pictures are part of the descriptions, and it is your responsibility as a buyer to ask first… not after. Please only bid if you intend to pay and pick-up.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
13. Some of the items we list might be in a home that has had pets or might have been exposed to smoke. We will always disclose in our auctions if any of the above mentioned are a concern. It is your responsibility as a bidder to read all information listed in our auctions for any out of the norm activity that might sway your decision to bid or purchase from us. We will not issue or entertain any refund requests from buyers for any of the above-mentioned reasons. You are bidding with this in mind.
14. We are not professional jewelers or gemologists, we do not weigh or size any of the jewelry, the only information we have is what is listed on the item. All of the jewelry items we sell are antique, vintage, and pre-owned. That means they had a life before we found them, and they may show evidence of that previous life, signs of wear, dents, scratches, oxidation, broken stones, etc. We strive to be accurate and transparent in our descriptions of these pieces. Please check the description for the item and feel free to email us with any questions. Due to the high quality of laboratory-made stones and the influx of fake jewelry we try our best to accurately describe the pieces in our jewelry items but cannot absolutely guarantee them. We celebrate aging. In ourselves, and in our jewelry. We want the true age of the piece to be represented, so we do not perform any type of cleaning or polishing. If the item is oxidized when we acquire it, that is precisely how you will receive it. Nothing is chemically tested or inspected by a professional jeweler. Most of the time you are bidding on a used item that has not been cleaned, serviced, or tested for functionality. Items that are not intended for collectible use should be inspected and/or serviced by a professional prior to use. We do our best to identify all items but cannot guarantee accuracy. You are bidding with this in mind.
15. All bills and coins have been Circulated unless otherwise stated and their condition reflects that. Please inspect the currency serial numbers /years/minted location by reviewing the attached pictures. We are not professional coin or currency deals, we do not weigh grade any of the coins or currency in our auctions, the only information we have is what is listed on the item. All of the items we sell can be used, antique, vintage, and pre-owned. That means they had a life before we found them, and they may show evidence of that previous life, signs of wear, rips, discoloration, folding lines, etc. We strive to be accurate and transparent in our descriptions of these pieces. Please check the description for the item and feel free to email us with any questions. We try our best to accurately describe the pieces in auctions but cannot absolutely guarantee them. We celebrate aging. In ourselves, and in our auction items. We want the true age of the piece to be represented, so we do not perform any type of cleaning or polishing. If the item is in a protective case when we acquire it, that is precisely how you will receive it. Nothing is chemically tested, graded, or inspected by a professional coin or currency dealer. Most of the time you are bidding on a used item that has not been verified by a professional. Items that are not intended for collectible use should be inspected and/or graded by a professional. We do our best to identify all items but cannot guarantee accuracy. You are bidding with this in mind. Any displays shown in the pictures are not included. Please note that preowned items may show some signs of use and wear. Obvious flaws will be noted. Items may contain small imperfections not readably visible. Actual color may vary slightly due to lighting and/or photo quality. All measurements and weights are approximate and not guaranteed.
16. Before you leave the pick-up location, you are responsible for making sure you have all of your won items, you cannot contact us after pick-up stating you didn’t receive all of your items. We WILL NOT issue any refunds on missing items after you leave the pick-up location. Once you leave the pick-up location, we are no longer responsible and assume you have all of your won items.
17. Emergency and special requests have costs. Our pricing structure to our clients is based on the assumption that all of our buyers respect and comply with our Terms and Conditions as published, including paying for and picking up items by the deadlines without reminders. In order for us to continue to provide auctions that are cost-effective for clients and generate sufficient profit margins for us to remain a viable business, it is necessary that we recoup costs when a buyer, for any reason, has a request that we can accommodate for alternate pick-up (date, time or location) that is outside the published terms and conditions. When an alternate pick-up is mutually agreed upon between the purchaser and auction administrator, regardless of the reason for the request, a $50 per lot Alternate Pick-Up Fee will be charged by a PayPal invoice. The purpose of this fee is to cover the costs that are associated with meeting a buyer outside of the scheduled pick-up date, time, or location. The Alternate Pick-Up Fee is payable prior to pick-up and will be reflected in a separate PayPal invoice. The item(s) will not be released until the Alternate Pick-up Fee is paid. **Please note that in a majority of our projects we are not contracted to have access to the property outside the published pick-up dates and times and as such will not be able to accommodate special or emergency requests.
18. If you have a sales tax exemption/resellers license and you do not want to be charged sales tax and have not previously purchased from our store/location, you MUST send me a copy of your license at least 24 hours prior to the auction closing. If you contact me after the auction closes and or after invoices have already been sent out, you will be required to pay the sales tax on that invoice. We will not adjust invoices after they have already been issued. It is up to you to make sure we have your account marked as tax exempt prior to the auction closing.
This lovely home is full of unique, exotic, and fun items from around the world! Wonderful collection of originals by the renowned American nature and wildlife photographer, Thomas D. Mangelsen, stunning antique furniture, breathtaking original oil paintings, and animal mounts. For your convenience, we have divided this home into 2 separate back-to-back auctions. Everything was well-cared for and in excellent condition. The pickup will be on Wednesday, July 6, 2022, from 3-6pm in Loveland, CO.
- Golden Cockerel Firefighter Nesting Dolls
- Mangelsen Black Water Lily Framed Acrylic
- Pair Of Composite South African Rhino Statues
- Quoizel Tiffany Style & Bronze Butterfly Accent Lamp
- Beautiful Westminster Chime Clock
- 1970s Ceramic Black Panther
- Large Murano Starburst Glass Bowl
- Vintage Monkey Pod Lazy Susan
- Sleeping King Frog Accent Lamp
- Scrolling Iron Tiered Stand
- BMF Rostfrei German Stainless Flatware
- Lenox Boehm Birds Plates
- Hotel Desk Bell
- Beautiful Wooden Salad Bowl Set
- Hand Carved Soapstone 10 Monkeys Statue
- Vintage Linen Towels
- 30” Mounted Bonefish Replication
- Signed Mangelsen Amboselis Long Journey
- Pier 1 Iron Display Table
- Slatted Vinyl Top Bench
- Pair Of Saure Originals
- Pronghorn Antler Mount
- African Women Statues
- Cougar Screened Photo Print On Canvas
- Vintage German Kundo Anniversary Clock
- A Gianelli Alabaster Resin Eagle Sculpture
- Mounted Bobcat Skull
- Beautiful Tiffany Style Floor Lamp
- Pair Of Wildlife Rugs
- Vintage Brass Dolphins & Snails
- Framed North American US Hunting Pin Map
- 1980s Lifting & Swimming Trophies
- Vintage Solid Pewter W/inlaid Brass Duck Trinket Box
- Antique Der Groke Kampf- The Great Controversy
- Large Rounded Zebra Hide
- MCM Drexel Accolade II Entertainment Cabinet
- MCM Drexel Accolade II Cabinet Shelving
- MCM Drexel Accolade II Cabinet Shelving
- Crosley Rochester Repro Music Center
- Three-Sided Corner Curio Cabinet
- Vintage Hunting Supplies
- Vintage Outdoor Collectibles
- L Miller Shadow Box Pheasant Relief Art
- Large Vintage Pink Frosted Glass Calla Lily Vase
- Vizio 42” Flatscreen TV
- Magazine Table & Storage
- Kimball Victorian Rose Tufted Chair
- Sofa Mart Microfiber Reclining Sofa
- Arts & Crafts Oak Hall Tree With Storage
- Trio Of Saure Originals
- Leather Antelope Hides
- Handmade Lithuanian Runners & Blessing
- Vintage Golden Crown E & R Fine Bone China Flowers
- Detailed Marquetry Inlaid Wood Folk Art & More
- Vintage Handmade Folk Art From Lithuania
- Bighorn Sheep Skull
- Antique Frieds Of Denver Mirror
- Genuine Sheepskin
- Deer Hooves Wall Rack
- 1970s Hand Knotted German Tapestry
- Half Round Entry Way Table
- African Zebras Screen Print On Canvas
- Vintage Damon Howat Recurve Bow & Arrows
- M.I. Hummel, Hear Ye Hear Ye
- Pair Of MCM Brass Stretching Cats
- Signed Glass Etched Trout
- Man Cave Decor
- Austin Prod. Antelope Sculpture
- Original Mini Oil Paintings
- Comic Figurines (KF Mark) By GOEBEL Chimney Sweep
- Porcelain Lenox Bird Figurines
- Editions In Porcelain Edgerton Wisconsin Figurines
- Lenox Watchful Gaze, 2001
- Pair Of Country Artists For The Discerning Birds
- Hummel Goebel Little Fiddler Boy #2/I
- Trucking & Transport Pins & Patches
- Saure Original Lakeside Painting
- Kimball Winged Tufted Back Parlor Sofa
- Vintage Mens Crocodile Dress Shoes
- Dan Post Python Skin Boots
- Danbury Mint Franz Dutzler Trout Sculptures #3
- Danbury Mint Franz Dutzler Trout Sculptures
- Vintage Kitchen Serving
- McCormick Distilling Vintage Decanters
- Nice Kitchen Pans
- NRA & NAHC Patches & Buckles
- Saure Original Mountain Scape Painting
- Saure Original Cliff Painting
- LaCrosse Tall Hunting Boots
- Lenox Porcelain Wildlife Sculptures
- Lifetime Pots & More
- Blackhawk Themed Oil Painting & Print
- Vintage McCormick Distilling Decanters
- Mikasa Intaglio Garden Harvest Dish Set
- 1976 Austin Prod Girl With Sheep Dog Sculpture
- Vintage Smoke Glass Chicago Bears Tumblers
- Large Floral Painted GWTW Lamp
- Sportcraft Electronic Dartboard
- Vintage Open Eye Native Dolls
- Early Lithuanian Bibles & Hymnals
- Ladies Black Designer Shoes
- Original Saure Mountain Path Painting
- Etched Old Fashioned Glasses & Pewter Tray
- Pair Of Brass Dutch Girl Bells
- Precious Moments
- Collection Of Brass Shoehorns
- Control Bubble Glass Paperweights & Glass Bear
- Inlaid Ikora Germany Brass Plate
- Airglide Chicago USA Boat Compass W/metal Hood
- NRA Book Boxes, Mugs & Photography Cards
- Framed Namena Barrier Reef Print
- Original Oil Painting
- 6 Ron Van Gilder Buck Plates
- Tablecloth & Candlestick Holders
- Home Decor & Oil Lamps
- Miami Vice The Game & Chess
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Loveland, CO
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 138 photos