Bidding Terms & Conditions:
Bidding starts at $1 for most items with just a few reserves! The pickup will be on Saturday March 28th from 10am - 1pm.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements. Please do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
2. If you bid, you MUST be available, or arrange for, the pickup of your purchases on the scheduled pickup date, unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
3. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out-building.
2. Invoices are emailed to winning Bidders once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
3. Full payment must be made by noon the day after bidding ends. You will have the option to pay with PayPal as the first option or use a Debit or Credit Card as the second option after you click to check out.
4. If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will forfeited & resold to the next highest bidder. Additionally, your bidding privileges will be revoked.
5. Shipping is available for SOME ITEMS at the Buyer's expense. We use USPS mail. $10 in handling charges will be added to your sales invoice.
6. Not all Lots can be shipped. If you require shipping, please send an email before bidding to email@example.com to inquire and let us know you will need shipping.
7. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the Estate without Payment. Therefore, if Total Payment is not received before the Local Pickup date & time, the items will be forfeited and bidding privileges may be revoked.
8. The exact address of the scheduled pickup will be on the invoice e-mailed after the auction closes.
9. All items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
10. A 15% Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount when invoiced.
11. We have made every effort to describe Lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS, and where is. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
12. Listings times have a soft close. Extra time may be added to ending times to allow bidders more time to win. This will give you time to receive an outbid notification and place a higher bid and mimics what happens in a live auction where the auctioneer asks for any last bids before making the sale.
1. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
2. Login to your CTBids Account: Invoices>Purchases>Check out button> Choose PayPal or select the option below the PayPal login to use a debit or credit card.
3. Payments must be made no later than Noon on March 27th Friday. You can pay with a major credit card or PayPal. Caring Transitions reserves the right to re-sell items that are not paid for by noon the day before pick-up.
4. Should you have any issues regarding payment of an invoice, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 720-253-6911
1. Local pick is preferred. Shipping is available for some item at the buyer's expense. We use USPS Mail for all items that fit in a flat rate ship envelope or box. If the item does not fit in a flat rate ship box or is fragile, we may use 3rd party shipping for packing and shipping.
2. After your sale invoice is paid, you will receive a separate invoice for shipping and handling charges. Depending on the size of the sale and amount of shipping, it may be several days after pickup before you receive your shipping invoice.
3. If you require shipping, please send an email to email@example.com not to expect you at pickup.
4. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
For Questions - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text: 720-253-6911