Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Sep 23, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 24, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello friends, this week we’re proudly hosting a sale for a family who has lived in the area for 30 years. The mother was a frequent buyer of antique shops and estate sales and was fascinated by all kinds of china, plates and figurines. So, in this sale, you’ll find a lot of those. And, there is a hard to find RCA Victor transistor radio set (in working condition the last time I checked). Plus, there is a lot of good quality women’s clothing in larger size. There are quite a few of night stands, two complete full size beds with mattresses and head boards. Some of other furniture consists of leather sofa and recliner, vintage couch, vintage chairs, vintage expendable dining room table with 6 chairs. Oh, there are couple sets of patio furniture as well. There are some reproduction items, but over all, this is a good house to pick through. Please see a list of some of the items (not all) in this house
Curio cabinet (Vintage)
Collectible figurines and plates
Collectible music boxes
Vintage MAGNAVOX radio, turntable and 8 track set (with records and collection of 8 track tapes)
Vintage secretary desk with hutch
Couch with wood frame
Asian style Curio cabinet
Dining area + Kitchen:
Vintage expendable dining table set (with 6 chairs)
Vintage oak buffet
Oak expendable dining table with 4 chairs
Kitchen full of pots and pans
Vintage bone china cups
Copper cake molds
Le Creuset pots
Flat screen TV
Full size bed (two of them) – complete with headboard and mattress
Flat screen TV
Office secretary desk and chair
Couch chairs with Ottomans
More night stands
Collectible plates (not just in bedrooms but throughout the house)
Armoire X 2
Backyard (items spilled over from inside of the house):
Singer electric sewing machine
Vases (some are vintage)
Home décor pieces
More plates (some are Japanese and Chinese)
Patio furniture (with umbrella)
A few pieces of gardening tools
Plus other knick knacks throughout of the house
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Vallejo, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 213 photos