Our terms and conditions that nobody ever reads are posted at the end of our sales listing.
Our One Day Vacaville "POP-UP" Estate Sale.
Sales date is :
Open 9am-Sold Out
A ONE DAY estate liquidation in Vacaville! They sold this very clean home in 1 day and now we have 1 day to sell the inside. We know we have to price everything right for all the immaculate furniture and items in this home! The customer wins on this sale with some crazy pricing like you've never seen. So don’t miss out on this sale if you're looking for high quality furnishings for a great price! Bring your boxes, cash and patience to this huge sale and make your best deal!
DON'T MISS OUT!
SUPER FANTASTIC PRICING AT THIS SALE!
Here is a small sample of what we have:
· French style provincial love seat
· Matching provincial chairs
· Formal end tables
· Brass lamps
· Bar table
· Formal China cabinet
· Formal dining room set with six chairs and 2 leafs
· Consol table
· Coffee table
· Large oil painting by Stephen Krape
· Formal console table
· Linden time wall clock
· Entry rug
· Giraffe statue
· Child's bedroom set with bed nightstand and dresser with mirror
· Colonial bedroom set
· 60 Style lamps
· Low boy dresser with mirror
· Matching hi boy dresser
· Westinghouse flat screen TV
· Single bed rosewood bedroom furniture
· Rosewood low boy dresser
· Iron glass pan stand
· Queen size adjustable bed with Simmons Beautyrest pillow top mattress
· 60 Style sitting chair
· Hi boy dresser with matching in stands
· Wall clocks
· Matching vintage style lamps
· Dell computer cleaned and ready to go
· Epson printer
· New motorcycle helmets
· Motorcycle school cap by Bilt
· Motorcycle boots
· Weather motorcycle pants
· Tour master motorcycle jackets
· Fellows industrial paper shredder
· Solid leather sofa
· Solid leather matching easy chair
· Pull out contemporary class dining table with six hi back chairs
· Butterfly table with matching Chairs
· Round coffee table with class top
· Samsung flat screen TV
· Oak glass display case
· Living room in tables
· Bedford quartz Winchester time clock
· Homer Laughwn formal China set (very old and perfect condition)
· Jewel Tea "Hall" pitcher
· Pyrex bowl
· Vintage the counters
· Stained glass desk lamp
· Presto stainless steel coffee maker
· Portable Proctor silex mixer
· Formal glassware
· Kenmore washer and dryer model 600 in perfect shape
· Toro power sweep blower
· Black and Decker hedge trimmers
· Annie model 812 hermetic unit
· Bissell spot bot
· Mac 3214 chainsaw
· Refrigerant leak detector
· Homelite chainsaw
· Robinair refrigerant charging cylinder
· Refrigerant deep vacuum pump
· AC gauges
· Hand garden tools
· Kitchen items
· Extension cords
· Kenmore refrigerator
· Mirror pressure canner
· Eko cooking pots and pans
· Formal dining rug
· Lots and Lots of Jewelry (most not shown)
· Automatic wall safe
· Silver plate flatware set in case
· Formal serving platters
· Asian motif
· And much more!
Our Terms and Conditions that nobody ever reads.
Yes, we have rules like everyone else. Movin'On has been around so long that we wrote most of them. Things like be nice, bring help, no returns, no cutting, no stealing, and yes, removing or switching stickers is stealing. We limit the amount of people inside the home to keep our customers safe, keep the insurance company happy and help us stay sane. We don’t do list either and if you injure yourself we'll call the paramedics for you, but we're not responsible for any damages.
You need to pay in cash, so be prepared. We don't take credit cards but will accept your local check if under $100 with current id. We also don’t quote prices and never presale items. YES, we are a business and sales tax is always included. It’s not a garage sale so please don't pretend it is. If you're looking for a garage sale look for the signs in the neighborhood, they are everywhere. However, don't mix them up with Solano County’s original and professional PINK signs, those are ours. One last thing, unattended children will be placed inside furniture and sold for a cheap price.
We take pride in our sales. You can be sure there are always good quality items and collectibles at our sales as we won't take a job on unless we think it will be successful. Our customers know this but as a consequence we have long lines, sometimes very long lines. Just ask Eden B. from YELP, she's still mad at us for not taking her sale.
Movin’On wants you to have fun! So if you feel you're having the "worst experience..ever” waiting in line like Ron S. or "waste my time" like Viva H both from YELP did, we want you to take time meeting the many other interesting people who are also waiting in that long line. You just never know, you might enjoy yourself after all.
Movin'On Estate Sales is the oldest and most experienced estate sale and liquidation company in Solano County! With 35+ years of combined hands-on experience, you don’t have to look any further for a local estate liquidation specialist.
Should you or anyone one you know have questions about conducting an estate sale, please feel free to contact Tinamarie at 707-688-0478
SIGN-UP ON OUR EXCLUSIVE EMAIL LIST AT WWW.MOVINONESTATESALES.COM