Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Dec 16, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sun, Dec 17, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello friends, a new sale is scheduled for the weekend of 12/16/2017. However, we’ll not be hosting it; but instead, the sale will be hosted by the family. We’re advertising for these fine people. The family is moving to a much smaller home than where they are living now, so they are forced to leave a lot of their personal property behind, especially some of the fine arts they have collected over the years. Please see below for a partial list of items they have for sale and review the pictures.
Antique rosewood Chinese chairs x 2
Couch x 2
Solid wood TV console
African sculpture and artwork in frames
AudioSource stereo speakers sets x 2
More original paintings
Complete King size bed with 2 nightstands
Flat screen TV by LG with speakers
Flat screen TV by Panasonic
Complete Full size bed with 2 night stands
Dresser x 3
Full size bed
Glass top desk
Twin size bed
Lots of clothing
Lots of books
Bicycles in good working condition x 2
Dining table set
Glass top coffee table
Plus some other knick knacks
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Union City, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 83 photos