Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jun 15, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Jun 16, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
On 06/15 and 06/16, we’re back in the tri-city area in Union City. In this house, which was lived in for the past 40 years by the owner, you’ll find a wide variety of things, and I’ll say everyone will find something they love. There are three ceiling fans in good working condition. Furniture all throughout the house, books (some are vintage), toys (Transformers from 80’s), Barbie dolls, base ball cards, electronic equipment (including a wheel to wheel), China and glassware, Cameras, Sewing machines (along with ton of sewing related items), ton of DVD’s, home décor, vintage Air force fatigue uniform, a wine cooler, a vintage radio console with turntable, bed frames with head boards, gardening tools, and metal ramps. Oh, almost forgot, there are some jewelry, too. Please see a list of furniture below and check out the pictures. Hope to see you there in Union City.
Love Seat X 2
China cabinet X 2
Sewing machine X 3 (one of which is a vintage Singer)
Dining table set with 6 chairs
Full bed with headboard – twin size
Extra headboards and frames
Chest of drawers
Dresser with mirror
Update: just found a few records, including some Beatles.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Union City, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 244 photos