Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, May 18, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, May 19, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
I’m excited and glad to report that we have another cool sale coming up this coming weekend. In this sale, we may not have the same amount of items as the one we just have had earlier in Oakland (although there is still a lot), we certainly have the quality in it. As this is a home of a retired antique dealer, who practically decorated her home like it’s her store, you’ll find interesting items just about everywhere. To start, there are a lot of vintage and antique furniture, from coffee table to armoires. In particular, there is a solid vintage hutch anyone would be proud to take home to use. Next, there’s a lot of glassware, from crystal vases to fine vintage wine glasses sets. And, there are a lot of China sets. Plus, there are a lot of cups and saucers. There are also a lot of lamps of all kinds and all shapes, complemented by wonderful figurines. And, let’s not forget about a good collection of oil lamps, from very large ones to very tiny and cute ones. And, clothing, there’s a large amount of it, which is found on racks, in boxes and in bags. With it, there’s also a lot of linen of all kinds. There are also books, a giraffe collection (anything and everything in a shape of giraffes), tons of Christmas décor, silver plate silverware sets, patio furniture set, gardening tools, hand tools, drill press, electric tools, storage bins. The list just goes on and on. Please check out the pictures as I just can’t list everything here. And, please make sure you stop by to check this place out. We’ll have fun.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Tracy, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 352 photos