2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
I hope everyone has had a good week. I know I did preparing this great sale coming up. It’s like traveling through memory lane. In this sale, there are quite a few vintage items that may interest some of you. To start, there’s a bunch of middle century modern furniture and lamps, including a rarely seen Motorola TV console. There’s a WW2 US Marine Corp uniform complete with rank, insignia and ribbons plus a coat. And, there are a ton of vintage dolls. Some of them have seen their better days, but I know that’s just how some of you like them, while some of them are still in their original packaging, like those cabbage dolls. If this is not enough, there’re a lot of vintage games and toys, enough to fill out your cars for more than one trip. Plus, there are a lot of other vintage stuff like IBM electric typewriter, computer and monitor, records, Hummel plates, Christmas decorations, more toys, books and tools. Lastly, what’s an estate sale without clothing? There’re men’s, women’s and children clothing, all in good condition. Oh, there’s a vintage bike, too. There isn’t a lot of jewelry this time, but still, there’s some. Don’t take my word for it, please take a look at the pictures. I might have missed some. And, come and join us this coming weekend and have a good time.