Welcome to Caring Transitions of Menifee. All bids start at $1.00. Prior to bidding, read the Terms and Conditions below:
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you are the winning bidder, you are committed to purchasing and picking up your item(s) or making shipping arrangements.
2. If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked permanently. So do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
3. If you bid, you MUST be available to pickup your purchases on the scheduled pickup date and time unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
4. Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for your online invoice to be emailed to you before paying so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Invoices will be sent out once the sale has completely closed. Payment is due upon receipt of invoice and no later than close of business the day before Pickup day.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
8. If we do not hear from you by noon the day before Pickup Day, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder and your bidding privileges will be revoked.
9. Shipping is available at buyer’s expense. Once the sales invoice is paid, a separate shipping invoice is sent via PayPal. CT Menifee reserves the right to pack items "in-house" and ship via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box ($50 insurance included) or take items to our local FedEx Store for packing and shipping. Items are shipped to the address listed on your CTBids account, so ensure its accuracy. Shipping can sometimes be costly, so consider the shipping cost prior to bidding. If shipping is requested, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect a 2-week processing time from Pickup day. In addition to the cost of shipping, a $15 CT Menifee shipping and handling fee is added for the first package and $10 for each subsequent package. Buyer will be responsible for paying all packing, shipping, and insurance charges. We do not provide cost estimates for shipping. Shipping costs are determined once an item has been packed, measured and weighted. Keep in mind that shipping costs may exceed the value of an item, so bid accordingly.
10. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped.
11. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
12. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. If items are transported to a different location due to failure to pickup during the scheduled time, a $20 per lot transport fee will be charged.
13. A 15% buyer's premium and sales tax will be added to the bid amount.
14. CAVEAT EMPTOR: All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. NO REFUNDS, RETURNS OR GUARANTEES. We have made every effort to show and/or describe this item as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. Jewelry are not certified by a jeweler and does not have a Certificate of Authenticity unless otherwise noted. Caring Transitions of Menifee does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate. Buyer is responsible for performing the necessary due diligence before bidding.
15. Ending times are staggered. Check the ending times of each lot for specific ending times.
Our auction site is designed to replicate a live auction. When bids are placed near the close of an item, extra time is added to allow all bidders a chance to win the item. If identical bids are placed on an item, the first person to place their bid will be awarded the item.
Welcome to Caring Transitions of Menifee online auction!
Sale ends on Wednesday, January 22nd, starting at 7pm.
Pickup day is Saturday, January 25th at 9am to 12pm, in Murrieta (92591) and by appointment only. Only bid if you can pick up on this designated day and time. Sale invoices are emailed after completion of the entire auction. Payment is due upon receipt of sales invoice.
The exact address and details of pick up will be included on the sale invoice of the winning bidder. Click on this "Terms and Conditions" prior to bidding.
Lot end times are staggered. Please refer to each lot for specific end times.
Online bidding for this auction is hosted on an external website that is not operated by EstateSales.org. By clicking "OK" below, you will leave EstateSales.org and be redirected to the external website.