$200 Cash Deposit applied to invoice or refunded.
15% Buyers Premium For Cash 18% for all other forms of payment. Checks need approval prior to acceptance. Credit Cards Accepted.
Absentee Bids and Phone Bids Welcomed.
Everything Sold As Is Where Is!!!
Up for Auction this Tuesday, October 24, 2017, starting at 9:30 am will be the following Items from The Tammis Day Estate and Major Estates
· A Painting possibly by Eugene Boudin Oil on Board
· A Painting by Erich Heckel on Paper
· 1959 Volvo 445 Split Window
· 1968 Ford Mustang
· 2012 Chevy Silverado to Be Sold at a Later Date
· Vintage Bicycles
· Over 40 Hand Made Persian Rugs
· Original Mid-Century Art
· Mid-Century Dining Set
· Mid-Century Furniture
· Sports Memorabilia
· Art Metal Pieces
· Wrought Iron Furniture and Décor
· Art Art Art. So many Paintings, Lithographs, Prints
· Original Fine Art
· Radial Saws
· Auto Planer
· Hundreds of Box Lots containing Old Toys, China, Bric-A-Brac, Collectibles, Electronics, Tools, Media, Kitchen, Household Décor, and much, much more.
· Fine Antique, Modern, and Contemporary Furnishings, Fine Art, Porcelains, Silver, Jewelry, and Decorative Art.
There is so much more not mentioned or pictured, so just come on down to Orrill’s Auction at 12457 Gladstone Ave Unit K Sylmar, CA 91342. We are open this Monday October 23rd from 9am to 5pm for preview and our doors open at 8:30am on Tuesday October 24###sup/sup###. Auction Starts at 9:30 am. All are Welcome!Orrill’s is right next to the 210 Freeway, only 20 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles, and only 35 minutes from West Los Angeles. If you cannot be here the day of the auction you may also place silent bids and Phone bids on items, you are interested in. We accept items on consignment for future auctions; please contact us for more details. Orrill's Auction one of Los Angeles leading auction houses, family owned and operated since 1928. Valet Parking Provided Free of Charge on Auction Day
We are always looking for High-Quality Estates and Consignments.
For more information or to see more pictures go to