Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Sep 15, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Sep 16, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
This week, we have the honor and pleasure of hosting a sale for a veteran of Korea conflict who had traveled all over the world. Everything in this house was well taken care of and in very good condition, which is probably the reason why we see many mid century modern furniture pieces (among other bedroom, living and kitchen furniture). But, that’s not all there is in this house. There are goodies from all of world, like the currency and coins from many different countries. And, being an Army veteran, there are a lot of books related in military and history. It also means that he’s a sharp dresser with some good looking jackets and men’s clothing. There isn’t a whole lot of stuff in this house, but it just has enough and a little bit of everything for everyone. There is even an electric powered recliner in almost new condition. Please see below for a list of items and stop by.
Mid century modern dresser
Mid century modern night stand
Mid century modern dining table set (expendable with 6 chairs)
Mid century modern china cabinet
Two twin mattresses with box springs under one queen head board
Golf club set
Two twin mattresses/sofa with back rest, multi-purpose
3 drawer chest
3 drawers with bookcase
Full size bed complete with headboard and mattress
Modern night stand
Modern 5 drawer chest
Two sofa chairs
Coffee table with glass top
Two end tables with glass tops
Vintage oak dining table (expendable)
Electric power recliner
Love seat with ottoman
Modern small bookshelf
Four TV’s (including a flat screen TV)
Vintage wall clock
Vintage office desk
Office executive chair, leather
Modern rocking chair
Vintage cameras, Canon, Konica and Argus
Men’s watches (including replica Buren military watches)
Small collection of foreign coins and paper currency
Large collection of CD’s
Vintage Emerson transistor radio
And, other knick knacks
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Sunnyvale, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 136 photos