1. We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 13% Buyer’s Premium (3% discount when paying cash on entire purchase) if the sale is an auction.
2. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges.
3. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied.
4. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment).
5. Fresno Estates & Auction Company and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.
6. We reserve the right to refuse service.
7. Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes.
8. Supplies will not be made available to the buyer by Fresno Estates & Auction Company.
9. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. 10. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds/ credit given.
Share this sale
This auction includes: Mid-century modern bedroom set, Beautiful Lane waterfall Cedar Chest with drawer at the bottom, vintage sofas and easy chairs, beautiful dining room table with eight chairs, quality refrigerator, quality washer and dryer, lots of Linens and bedding, assortment of ladders including; A frame, picking ladder and extension ladders, vintage metal garage cabinets, vintage metal and galvanized tubs, vintage toys from the 50s, vintage 50’s bike, vintage office furniture, lots of yard Tools, hand and power tools, vintage Coleman Camping Equipment including lanterns, and Ice chests in original boxes, original Japanese origami art by noted artist, vintage Japanese Butsudan, vintage Formica top Virtue Brothers table and five chairs, lots of usable items, yard care products, vintage men’s clothing, hats, shoes, lots of new and like new cookware, large stock pots, dish sets, usable bricks and building materials, and much much more!