Credit Cards, Debit
This idyllic 20 acre estate is just 7 miles from downtown Sebastopol and features a large farm and immaculate house that boasts excellent rugs, beautiful artwork and antique furniture. The Barn and outbuildings hold farming implements, tools, porcelain signs and architectural pieces. Come for the breathtaking views, shop for the unique collection of vintage items.
More details will be added daily.
EDIT FRIDAY EVENING:
The family has included some wonderful items including this small sample of featured items:
- Antiquarian Books
- Costume Jewelry
- Rare collection of Vintage MAD Magazines from 1950's
- Vintage newspaper headlines
- Vintage Mother Earth
- Vintage Coke Machine Bottle Cooler
- Porcelain and Wooden Farm Signs
- 1977 Honda Motorcycle - Driven and parked 40 years ago.
- John Deer Vintage Hay Rake - Working Condition
BARN ITEMS = EXCELLENT VINTAGE AND ANTIQUE FARM IMPLEMENTS
- Seeder Co of Indiana. Antique Seeder - Wheels tun and working condition
- Box Scraper
- Vintage Hay Rake
- Antique Wooden Hay Rake
- Wooden and Metal Wagon wheels
- Antique and Modern tools
- Acetylene Welding Equipment
- Weed Trimmers
- Garden Tools
- Farm Tools
- Supplies, Fasteners, Materials
- Reclaimed Wood for Sale
There are 2 Buildings with items for sale:
1. The MAIN HOUSE
2. The BARNS
NOTE: There will be a list for both locations, please choose wisely.
- Paul McCobb Room Divider
- RARE Antique Mickey and Minnie Mouse Figures
- Fabulous Burled Walnut 6-Person Fine Dining Table
- 6 Matching Fine Dining Chairs tastefully upholstered
- MCM lamps and Art
- Oil Paintings
- Antique Framed Prints
- Some Wisconsin heritage antiquities
- Wonderful Oak Side tables abound
- Serpentine Front Oak Tall Boy Dresser
- Charming East Lake inspired dresser with mirror (matching side cabinet/nightstand)
- Whimsical 1970's Maker Handmade Wooden Rocker Horse
- Antique White Bedroom Set: Headboard, Foot board, Vanity, Side table
- Adorable Drop Leaf Farm Table
- Comfortable chairs and stools abound.
- More photos will be added Friday evening.
Doors open at 9 am. Parking will be in a field near the home. Please follow signs for parking.