Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Thu, Sep 17, 2020 9:00AM - 1:00PM
- Fri, Sep 18, 2020 9:00AM - 12:00PM
- Sat, Sep 19, 2020 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Terms & Conditions
All sales are final and everything will be sold 'As Is'. Please be mindful if you must bring your children as there will be many breakables.
We reserve the right to refuse to sell or provide service to anyone upon discretion.
Please note this estate is not wheelchair accessible and has multiple levels and uneven ground.
There will be NO large purses allowed in this sale. Boxes and baskets are ok. Shoplifters will be prosecuted. The property is fully equipped with a recording security camera system and a monitored security alarm.
Due to COVID state regulations, Face Masks MUST BE WORN and the number of people shopping in the warehouse will be limited and monitored carefully. All People entering the Sale will be required to sign a COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver.
*We do NOT use lists. People will be let in order as they are in line, first come first served. You must be present and cannot hold your place in line with a box or other object. Please be kind to fellow shoppers and we will be able to move through the line quickly.
**Please note, we try to provide and monitor as best as we can a “Holding Area” at each of our sales. However we are not responsible if another shopper manages to purchase an item that was on hold. If you are at all concerned about this happening we encourage you to purchase your items, carry them to your car and then continue shopping. Thank you ***
***We accept all credit cards except American Express and Discover WHEN WE HAVE ADEQUATE CELLULAR DATA RECEPTION.
****California sales tax is required no tax exemption will be accepted.
Please note Tristan Estate Sales and the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the sale. This house has uneven ground and may be hard for some to walk around. You enter the property at your own risk.
If you plan to purchase furniture or other heavy items please have your own assistance to load it. We will not have help for heavy lifting. All items must be picked up by end of day.
LOST IN THE 50’s SANTA CLARITA ESTATE/WAREHOUSE SALE
We are so happy to be back with such a FUN sale! We are still working out the dynamics of the sale days so please check back soon. Please note, due to COVID State Regulations things will be done a little differently so please read through completely.
Our next sale will be held at a warehouse that has been occupied for the last 35 years by an avid collector. It is LOADED with an AMAZING collection that was kept in great condition stored away carefully. I mean it when I say, there is something for everyone here! Walking through the doors is like walking back in time to 1955.
There is way too much for me to list it all but here are some of the items you will find;
- Vintage Advertising ~ There is a HUGE collection of vintage advertising. You will find; Cocoa Cola, Budweiser, Pepsi, 7 up, Campbell’s, Jim Beam, Oscar Mayer, Coors Beer, Vintage Gas Station Advertisments (Mobile, Texaco, Goodyear, Pep Boys, Firestone, STP, Union 76 and MUCH more),
- Industrial Mid Century Desks, mid century office supplies, there’s a 10’ by 10’ EZ up, cabinetry and shelving. There’s many display cabinets and boxes, shadow boxes, Garage bar stools, vintage electronics, vintage cameras
- Hot Rod Collectibles, NASCAR, Rat Fink, Harley Davidson, a large Die-cast Car Collection (Matchbox, Hot Wheels, Dinky, Ertl American Muscle, Revell, Etc), a vintage Western Flyer Fire Chief pedal car, vintage Schwinn collectibles, roller skates, Mobile Gas Station villages, Die cast Toy Vehicle Dioramas (vintage matchbox gas stations, vintage Marx Toy tin service stations), Hallmark Kiddie Car Classics,
- 50’s style Coca Cola dinette table with chairs and barstools, many vintage gumball machines, vintage telephones, a vintage Diner table top Wurlitzer jukebox,
- Ephemera ~ a large collection of vintage posters (car, movie posters, vintage drag racing advertisement posters, etc), vintage car magazines & manuals, vintage menus and restaurant art, old photos, autographed photos & posters, vintage maps, books, vintage Pep Boys Catalogues, and much more!
- Tools ~ Craftsman and Husky tools boxes and tool chests, Vintage car decals and stickers, hubcaps, siren and horn collection, new (vintage) car parts, interlocking racing garage tiles, a GE welder, many hand tools
- 1960’s Folding Centaur scooter
- Marilyn Monroe, Elvis, Betty Boop, Bobs Big Boy, Hot Wheels, Felix the Cat, Pink Panther, M&M’s, Lady Luck, vintage Tiki/Hawaiian collectibles, Bobble heads, vintage lunch boxes and Car-Snac thermos collection, vintage picnic boxes. There is a Tony Omnibot 2000, a Funko Wacky Wobbler collection, and other vintage toys.
- Vintage Toys ~ vintage board games, intake model kits, stuffed animals,
- Vintage Train sets ~ four different sets made by Lionel, Louis Marx, Platicville and Happi Time
- Vintage Stickers/Decals/patches ~ Posterpop, Lady Luck, Rat Fink, Coop, Harley Davidson, West Coast Choppers, White Flash, Von Dutch & much more!!
-Pocket knife and knife collection (Spyderco, Camilla, Cold Steel, etc), zippo lighters, vintage keychains, huge pin back/hat pin collection, vintage mid century bottle openers and ashtrays, a large sticker and patch collection, vintage mugs, 45 records, 8 track player and tapes, cassette tapes, CD’s,
- Vintage Clothing ~ There’s a vintage full size mannequin from Rubens Display World, Von Dutch clothing and hats, vintage gas station tshirts, trucker hats, vintage Rockabilly Car Hop Halloween costumes and accessories. Vintage Rockabilly & Y2K jewelry. There’s new vintage roller skates
-Vintage 1950’s Retro Car Hop & Diner Memorabilia ~ Vintage Car Hop Trays, Plastic Diner Food and Ice Cream Sundaes, vintage menus, napkin holders, a full size vintage mannequin, a wood cut out waitress, and so much more!
- Vintage Bicycle parts ~ Schwinn, Electra, Magna, Mafac,
- Artwork ~ Hot Rod art, framed gas station prints, hot rod muscle car artwork by George Trosley, Vintage Advertising Silk Screens, there a great collection of colorful cool vintage NHRA advertising posters
Please note; All people entering the sale must be wearing a face mask..
Please park in the back parking lot. Suite number #209.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Santa Clarita, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 337 photos