Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Jun 22, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sun, Jun 23, 2019 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
We have ourselves another pop up sale this coming weekend. I know need to stop doing sales like this, but there are interesting items here, so why not? This sale is located in a gated community. When you arrive, please wait by the pedestrian gate located at the west side of the guest parking lot (lower end). In this sale, the number one category that stands out is vintage Rosewood Asian furniture, plus some mid century modern furniture (two unusual pieces). There are cabinet, dining table set, consol, coffee table and book shelves all in Asian style. It has been a while since the last time I saw so many pieces of them in one house. Oh, there are a few pieces of very good vintage stereo systems as well. Everything is in a moderate number except for incontinence supplies, which there’s a quite a bit. There’s a quite a bit, and we’re still trying to discover everything, so please take a look at the pictures and come and join us for another fund sale. And, again, please look for us at the pedestrian gate located at the west side of the guest parking lot, and we’ll direct you to the right house.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near San Pablo, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 110 photos