Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jan 19, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Jan 20, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello Friends, I can’t believe it’s been a month already. I hope everyone had a good time during the holiday season. I know I did. I was busy preparing this coming sale and had a blast. This is the type of sale that one would hope for but don’t run into all the time. To begin, there are a lot of China pots and vases in all shapes and forms. And there are a lot of china tea pots from China and Japan. There is some Asian style furniture and other decoration around house as well as Chinese paintings and drawings in frames (or not). There is an unusual amount of clothing with good portion of them never been worn and still has original tags on them. And, along with the clothing, you know there are a lot of hand bags and purses, plus shoes. And, along with that, you know it, custom jewelry comes next. There is a lot of it, some of which are in Asian style as well. Plus, there are some watches with major brand names. But, the most exciting of it all, are the brand new pots and pans and other cookware that are still in their original boxes that were never used or even opened. You may see one or two in some of the houses, but we have a garage full of them this time. The whole house is packed with stuff, and I can’t wait to see the expression on your faces when you see it. Please take a look at the pictures for the items. It’s going to be a real fun sale, and I hope I will see you there. There are just too much to list, but I will mention the following
1. There is a stairlift in the house for sale
2. There are total 4 beds in the house for sale (please see pictures)
3. There isn’t a lot but a few pieces of rosewood furniture for sale
4. There is a particular giant Chinese drawing rolled up. Please ask for assistance to unroll it.
5. There are 3 sheds in the back yard for sale
You know I don’t say this often, but when I say it I meant. You don’t want to miss this one.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near San Leandro, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 391 photos