Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Collectors Home - several generations of avid collectors amassed a remarkable assembly in this Bay-O-Vista home.
We are thrilled to offer:
· a great selection of fine jewelry.
· sterling silver
· silver plated figural napkin rings
· Native American baskets
· ivory coast beaded sashes
· nice selection of Baccarat and Waterford glass figurines
· Steinway Upright Grand Piano in beautiful black
· wooden Chinese figurines
· large assortment of antique hand mirrors
· assortment of hobbyist aircraft and train models
· stained glass hanging fixtures
· very nice mahogany Regency butler's desk
· English cylinder desk
· Danish Modern furniture including a rectangular dining table, a dining set with chairs, dressers, bureaus and night stands, small tables, multi use cabinet pieces and more
· approximately 20 antique paintings, French, Italian, American traditional works on canvas and board
· Tiffany sterling tea service
· very good Sarouk room sized rug
· vast quantities of antique and collectible ceramics and glass
· Victorian furniture and decorative wares
· full kitchen with vintage and nice quality cookware
· packed two car garage with collectibles, vintage, ephemera, trains and planes
· on the patio: basic furniture, garden furniture, plants and pots
· utilitarian wares sufficient to satisfy the most practical of clients
Literally something for everyone.
Staff will be on premises during the day for setup, and in the evening for security. Monitored alarm system, locked cases for valuables during the sale, and alert veteran staff members. Valuables are removed in the evening.
Access is easy from 580. Parking is easy in this residential neighborhood. The home is single story, but there are a few sets up to the front door, a sunken living room, and a few steps down to the garage. The home is up on the hill, but the immediate area is fairly flat.