2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
I’m excited and can’t wait to show you guys what’s coming your way this week. There are a lot of interesting items in this house that pretty much covers air, sea and on land. To start, there is a vintage aircraft seat lifted right out of a DC3, along with pilot carrying case, Ray ban aviator glasses, headsets and other gadgets that once belonged to an aircraft. On land, there are a lot of camping gears and tools, hand tools and electric tools, both vintage and modern. And, there are bikes, not one, or two, but three of them. From the sea (well, water mainly), there’s a 16 footer drift boat by Hyde with a lot of cool stuff fitted to it, like the 4 stroke Honda motor. There’s also a smaller motor, but given the size, it’s better for the Zodiac raft parked in the backyard. And, whenever you see boats, you’ll see (yes, you guessed right) fishing gears. Yes, there’s a ton of those, too. But, that’s not all. Throughout the house, there’re quite a few pieces mid century modern furniture, dinning set, desk and etc. There are two flat screen TV sets, quite a few of vintage cameras and photography equipment along with other electronics, such as speakers, two way radio and a Technics turn table. It’s too much to describe it all here. Please take a look at the pictures and come by for a great time.