Cash, Credit Cards, Debit
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Oct 25, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Oct 26, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
I am very excited about this sale we’re about to host in San Leandro. We haven’t seen this type of variety and quality for a while. That is besides the quantity of everything. Once when you come into the room, immediately, you’ll see a fine handmade rug on the floor in front of you. There are many other high quality handmade rugs all throughout the house. Then, there are the cases of jewelry and alike, including costume jewelry, watches (working) and men’s jewelry. There’s also an extensive Swiss army knife collection, plus knives of other type, along with a collection of lighters. There are five, yes, five sets of vintage silverwares, including one of which is sterling. And, if people crowding the cases are not blocking your view, you’ll see a Victorian couch, in very good condition, sitting against back wall. And, there’s a matching Victorian sofa chair not too far from it. Above the fire place, there are a few Native American items. And, under the window, there’s a tiffany style lamp along with tons of smaller items from different parts of the world, including crystal vase, figurines, statues and etc. In the room next, you’ll find an antique Victrola (hand cranked) complete with a fine collection of records, that’s sitting next to a table full of other antique and vintage items such as clocks, sterling and silver plate serving dishes and etc. There’s also an antique Singer sewing machine in this room as well. Next, in the kitchen and dining area, there’re 4 different sets of fine china dining and tea ware. And, there are more Native American items. Next to those, there is a collection of vintage and modern cameras as well as Nintendo game console and games. And, this is the room where you’ll find a huge stock pile of sewing and hand craft supplies. Out on deck, there’s a mountain of Christmas and holiday decoration and supply. Some of them are brand new still in their original wrappings. You’ll also find a good amount of vintage police gear and a small collection of foreign police uniform and etc. In the garage, there’re more hand craft and pets supplies. And, in the club house towards the back of the yard, there’s a MCM desk the chair along with a lot of framed art works. What I just described is just a highlight of what’s in the house. There’re others I haven’t mentioned. Please see the pictures, and yet better, join us and see for yourself. It’s going to be a fund weekend.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near San Leandro, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 307 photos