Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Jan 18, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Jan 19, 2019 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Happy New Year!!! This coming weekend, I have the pleasure of introducing the contents of a lovely home in San Leandro. In this house, you’ll find a variety of interesting items, from small items like marbles to huge items like refrigerators and everything in between. There’s a good selection of stamp collections, and along with it, there’s a collection of coins. And, there is a mixed of sterling and silver plate dinning ware available. When you come through the front door, to your right, there’s the master bedroom, where you’ll find all the puzzles and board games, a king bed, sewing items and clothing. To the left of the hall way, you’ll find the kitchen, where there’s a fine set of Franciscan mid century modern startburst china set and Cutco knife set. Directly in front of the front door is the living room, where you’ll find our jewelry cases, which including the coin collection (not in the house until the sale date). Also, you’ll find fine china couch, coffee table and end tables. This would include a complete set of vintage gold rim Luxor china set. Next to the living room is the dining room. This is where you’ll find a mcm china cabinet, a vintage buffet and a solid 6 seat dining table. In the Family room next, we have placed all the silver plate serving ware and two sets of silverware. You’ll also find a piano in mid-century modern style, which is a rare find. Plus, this is the room where all the books and records are located with two flat screen TV sets. In the two bed rooms, besides the furniture, there are stamp collections, a collection of Storybook Dolls in mint condition in their original boxes (you don’t want to miss this if you collect them). And, in the garage, you’ll find an almost complete set of bed room furniture and Christmas decoration (some of which is vintage). The two refrigerators for sale are also located in the garage. Plus, there’re other knick knacks throughout the house. You’ll like this one. Come and join us for a great sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near San Leandro, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 212 photos