Amazing vintage eclectic San Francisco estate sale
2750 Fulton St
San Francisco, ca 94118
Thursday 5/17 - Saturday 5/19
This sale is the best of the year! This 1914 San Francisco home is filled with rare collectible treasures from antiques to mid century modern and everything in between. You will be able to purchase some amazing things and at the same time you will be giving back to this special community. All proceeds will go to “Helpers Community” dedicated to the renovation of this home, and one other, so they can become once again a beautiful residence for community members with developmental disabilities. We have worked weeks on this house preparing for this sale so come on by. The sign up sheet will be up on the gate at 1 pm this Wednesday (5/16). Everything is priced to sell and all reasonable offers will be considered on day one. I couldn’t possibly list all of the items that are available (the home is filled to the brim) so here are some of the highlights
· Stunning wood clawfoot silk covered settee set
· Rare 1930’s burlwood vanity with matching mirror in excellent condition
· 1950’s adorable bedroom set in YELLOW. This includes mirrored vanity with six drawers and a chair, three drawer desk with chair, bench with white patent leather top, four drawer dresser with spindle legs. This set can be sold separately.
· Victorian carved wood pink silk upholstered chair
· 19th century solid walnut two drawer lockable cabinet with key
· Antique secretary desk with beveled mirror
· 1940’s awesome Hi Boy dresser with 7 lockable drawers- solid wood and GORGEOUS!
· Queen size antique brass head and foot board
· Stunning 1950’s solid white carved wood girls vanity with glass top- a must see!
· Two children’s solid wood rocking horses
· Hand painted children’s toy trunk
· Eastlake wood carved chairs (several)
· Beautiful lacquer two drawer accent table
· Antique china hutch- carved wood and glass backsplash
· Two mid century hutches- one with glass lighting and two large drawers and the other with rattan side cabinet and three large drawers- a must see for sure!
· Mid century Lane dove tailed side table
· Rare mid century rattan with black metal legs coffee table
· Mid century swivel upholstered teakwood chair with wood and brass legs
· Mid century teakwood barcart with brass wheels
· Mid century inlay wood cabinet with brass knob
· Vintage “Oak Ranch” wide armed oak lounge chair with matching side tables- can be sold separately (great piece)
· Several solid wood drop leaf tables in various sizes
· Several mirrors throughout the home
· A lot of lamps and clocks from the 1940’s and 1950’s
· An adorable antique French café style table with wood top and metal legs
· And so much more
KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM
· Saying we have tonnage would be an UNDERSTATEMENT! Here’s just a few
· Fantastic mid century Gladden McBean 72 piece orange California pottery set
· Rare mid century Noritake UP-SA Daisy china set
· An assortment of vintage scales
· Vintage KitchenAid mixers
· Asian Blue Ginger luncheon plate set
· Two mid century coffee perculators
· Rosenthal Classic Rose china set, Haviland, HC Heinrich and Co
· Sheffield Silver Plate chargers
· Vintage 1950’s Bruce Fox Royal Hickman aluminum leaf plates
· Antique Chatillon scale
· Beautiful linens, napkins, and cocktail napkins
· Four full sets of flatware
· Over 100 new and old cookie cutters
· Waterford crystal brandy snifters
· Vintage Waterford crystal bar glasses, bowls, and creamer
· Vintage Val St. Lambert signed set of six wine, water, champagne, and port glasses (stunning!)
· Waterford cut crystal tall stem wine glasses
· Mid century very cool globe ice bucket
· Antique crystal candle holders- set of three- can be purchased separately
· Rosenthal crystal deco bowl
· And so much more!
· A huge collection of beautiful vintage hats circa 1940’s- 1980’s- some designed by: Frank Olive, Frederic Fox, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy of Paris, Yves St. Laurent, and more
· Vintage purses by Roberta Camerino, Maliparmi and Desmo, two adorable vintage lucite handbags!
· Men’s vintage snakeskin shoes and snakeskin belts
· Men’s Stenson derby boyler and cowboy hats
· Men’s sport coats and suits designed by J. Hilburn, Emporio Armani, Pierre Balmain, Givenchy, and more
· Beautiful vintage silk, fur, and woven scarves
o Tables are filled with couture costume jewelry, vintage bakelite, sterling silver, and some 14k
o ALL JEWELRY IS TAKEN OFF OF THE PREMESIS AT THE END OF EACH SALE DAY
· Rare French metal horse and cart- a must see
· Antique miniature Singer sewing machines
· 1930’s Fairbanks cast iron scale
· Vintage doll collection with a stunning new in box Jackie doll with 7 new in box outfits
· Handmade dollhouse replica of SF Victorian house. Room completely furnished in detail- a must see!
· Asian vintage and antique decorative pieces- vases, art, pottery, and etched glass
· Rare 1930’s Nippon pottery
· Fantastic vintage carved wood sliding horse
· Vintage hat boxes
· Vintage luggage
· Antique sewing machines and typewriters
· Vintage sewing notions/ buttons/ material/ patterns
· Vintage LP’s and 45’s
· Vintage sports cards- A LOT!
· Vintage postcards and efemera
· Vintage posters
· Vintage clocks and more
· We have a full gallery of signed original art in oils and watercolors
· Signed lithographs and serigraphs
· Mid century to contemporary and signed photographs too
· Some artists include J. A. Stanton, Mihail Chemiakin, C. H. Harmon, Erte, Edward Barton, Milvia Boak, Bob Click, and more
· Wildfire electric guitar
· Drive amp
· Vintage Duplex snare drum
· Antique Concertina accordion
· Airline acoustic guitar
· Elkhart saxophone
· And more
I can’t stress enough that this is such a small portion of what we have. Please follow the photos in the photo gallery and take a look around. We will be restocking every day.
This is a CASH ONLY sale.
Please bring your own bags
Please park kindly and do not block driveways. There is ample parking on 3rd and 4th St as well as Fulton
This will be a great sale so don’t miss out!
See you all there!
This house has 24 hour surveillance and security every day on site