San Francisco Estate Sales accepts CASH and ALL Major Credit Cards. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. San Francisco Estate Sales does not offer any transport services. Please arrange for your own help to remove large items from the home. We ask that these items be removed by 2:00 PM on Saturday. Thank you.
Forest Hill Neighborhood in San Francisco
(Renown area artist, Christine Cohen's, original art will be included in this sale)
Friday, October 27, 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Saturday, October 28, 9:00AM - 3:00PM
This large, gorgeous home is full of rich, beautiful and interesting things! Lots of beautiful furniture and decorative items along with amazing fine art and antiques from around the world! The family was from Germany, traced back from 1550 and has so many wonderful things from that country! If you have a family heritage from Germany or are interested in German history and culture, this is one not to miss! Most of the amazing art pieces are from Germany from such artists as Titian and Nathusiuis. Many are from the 1800's. Included in this sale will be original art pieces from renown artist, CHRISTINE COHEN, born in Germany just at the end of WWII and highly influenced by Picasso, her extraordinary art has been sought after for many years. Christine received sudden success through mass art prints but many of her original pieces will be available for sale during this 2 day estate sale!
Other items being sold are:
- Furniture pieces from living room, dining room, kitchen, bedrooms, study, etc...
- Beautiful side tables and game tables!
- American Secretary, walnut with scrolled carved decoration
- A variety of original art pieces in oil, etchings, watercolor, acrylics
- Several Bronze Sculptures including a rare V. Seifert Art Nouveau Bronze
- Lots of books with an entire case of old leather bound books
- Dining Room Set
- Settee with tufted upholstery
- Great Leather Tufted Chairs
- Several Desks
- Kitchen table and Chairs
- Lots of Lamps
- Several China Cabinets
- Marble Censor
- Chairs of all sorts
- Tables of all kinds
- German War Medals, some from WWI (The Iron Cross)
- Loads of vintage toys, games, some comics, dolls, and collectibles
- Many Area Rugs and Runners
- Lovely antique pieces
- A Winter Piano
- Beautiful Book Cases
- Jade, Marble and Soapstone Carvings
- Bronze Statues mounted on marble
- Kitchen Items
- Leather goods
- Sewing Items with sewing machine
- Outdoor tools and garden items
- Lots of Crystal, Sterling, Flatware, Tableware, Glassware, etc...
- Tons of Board Games including Majong
- Barbies in original boxes
- Comodes, some with inlaid marble
- Lots of Antique Tables with twisted wood legs (very good condition)
- Tons of Linens
- TOOLS and Wooden Tool Cabinets
- Fur Coats
- Handbags, some designer
- Dressers, Beds, etc...
- Retro Lighted Coors Sign
- Lava Lamps
- Stereo Equipment
- Portable Electric Fireplace
- Jewelry Boxes
- Much More.....
There is lots of parking available. Please arrange your own moving and pick up of large purchased items.