Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Aug 25, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 26, 2017 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. There will be a sign-up sheet posted by the entrance. In order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Update: Adding more detailed pictures. I know I mentioned that I'll list out everything, but I have decided to drop that idea. It's a bit of too much to list. Please review the pictures and contact me if you have any questions. Thank you for looking.
When this mechanic shop owner retired years ago, he didn’t really retire. He just closed his shop and brought everything home. This is a special sale, where it will not be held inside of the house, but rather in the approximately 4000 sq ft backyard, in between two garages, one shed, a large porch and two decks. One just can’t put two car engines inside the house. The gentleman’s passion was old American made cars, so there are a lot of those around. In particular, there are a lot of 49 Oldsmobile parts, some of which are new in box. There are two brand spanking new windshields for 49 Oldsmobile still in their original shipping containers. There are car stereo equipment, model cars, car posters, and even some motorcycle parts. Oh, there are also two complete care doors laying around. If you’re a car person, you’ll like this one. As for tools, some of them are very new, and some of them are vintage. There are a lot of air tools and accessories, naturally, since it is a mechanic shop. But, you’ll also find lot of electric tools. Seeing the air tools, I was looking around for an air compressor, and almost missed the obvious, huge and what it looks like a 25hp vintage air compressor sitting in one of the garages. There are 3 large tool cabinets full of hand tool, like wrenches and sets. And, there are other tools commonly found in a typical garage, like drill press, sanders and etc. But, on the other hand, some of these vintage car diagnostic equipment you just don’t see very often. Plus, there are some heavy duty machine tools as well. But this is not all, outside of all the tools and car parts, there are tons of mechanic manual and books. And, there is some furniture for sale as well. Outsides of all these, there are some odd ball items, like the two sets of Sensational New Erector kits, a USMC BOLO knife, vintage cameras (including Minox and the so called miniature spy camera), a few pieces of records, tons of DVDs, and mechanical wall clock kit and indoor stereo equipment. It’s too long to list out everything, but I will try later during the week. And, I will add a few more detailed pictures as well, so please check back.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Redwood City, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 318 photos