All sales are final and everything will be sold 'As Is'. Please be mindful if you must bring your children as there will be many breakables.
There will be NO large purses allowed in this sale. Boxes and baskets are ok. Shoplifters will be prosecuted. The house has been fully equipped with a recording security camera system and a monitored security alarm.
*We do NOT use lists. People will be let in order as they are in line, first come first served. You must be present and cannot hold your place in line with a box or other object. Please be kind to fellow shoppers and we will be able to move through the line quickly.
**Please note, we try to provide and monitor as best as we can a “Holding Area” at each of our sales. However we are not responsible if another shopper manages to purchase an item that was on hold. If you are at all concerned about this happening we encourage you to purchase your items, carry them to your car and then continue shopping. Thank you ***
***We accept all credit cards except American Express and Discover. California sales tax is required no tax exemption accepted.
Please note Tristan Estate Sales and the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents that may occur during the sale. This house has uneven ground and may be hard for some to walk around. You enter the property at your own risk.
If you plan to purchase furniture please have your own assistance to load it. We will not have help for heavy lifting. All items must be picked up by end of day.
Tristan Estate Sales is excited to present you with our next sale in Leona Valley, an adorable small town just outside Quartz Hill. This estate is owned by a very interesting man who was a pilot during WW2 and the Korean War. He flew rescue B-17 planes and had many interesting stories to tell including being an eye witness to the dropping of the first atomic bomb. He then went on to work for the Los Angeles City Fire Department where he became captain and later served as the department chaplain. Later in life he wrote a book titled “God Moment by Moment” which describes the many times God watched over him during his time in the military. His wife was a great seamstress who made much of her own clothing. This sale has many interesting collectibles, nice vintage furniture, and great tools! It is worth the few minute extra drive!
- Military Memorabilia - WW2 caps, pins and badges, coats, duffel bag, belts, military shirts, patches, many books, large collection of amazing WW2 photographs, buttons, prints and posters, etc
- Firefighter Collectibles - pins, art, photographs, books, jacket, hats, vintage fire extinguisher, and more
- Vintage & Antique Clothing ~ Great Vintage Clothing at this Sale! Vintage Hawaiian dresses and men’s shirts (Ui Makai, Hilo Hattie, vintage Sears, and more), vintage fur coats, vintage hats, men’s vintage tie collection, cowboy boots, large selection of embroidered linens, vintage/antique wedding gown with bridal nightgown (we even have a photograph of a woman in this exact dress!) There’s also great vintage luggage sets in very good condition. We have a very nice vintage and antique jewelry. Many Bakelite/Celluloid jewelry pieces, vintage Hawaiian shell lei necklaces, men’s watches, brooches, etc
- Vintage Sewing ~ HUGE selection of GREAT sewing supplies...lace, numerous boxes of fabric, boxes of vintage patterns, vintage buttons, wooden spools of thread, a dress form, antique sewing box, knitting and sewing bags, weaving, embroidery, and much much more!
- Vintage Pyrex, Fire King, Corning Ware, Anchor Hocking, Glasbake, milk glass, McCoy, Briggle, Hull, Roseville, Hull pottery
- Many vintage radios, turn tables and speakers, by manufacturers such as Sony, Zenith, Panasonic, Nice selection of vintage cameras and video cameras.
- Vinyl record collection ~ a very large record collection that’s been kept in excellent condition! Big selection of Elvis records along with Frank Sinatra, and religious and gospel, Disney (just to name a few!). There’s a great collection of 45’s and 78’s. This is a great sale for record collectors! Theres also CD’s, VHS, cassettes, a great book collection., and a large selection of antique and vintage sheet music.
- Artwork ~ vintage cigar label artwork, firefighter and airplane prints and posters, vintage posters, vintage prints and paintings, an antique painting on velvet fabric dated 1900,
- Garden ~ An antique IHC horse plow, an antique garden plow and seeder, Red wood picnic tables with benches, nice garden benches, many gardening tools including a Craftsman tractor with utility trailer, lawn mowers, potted plants, a iron gazebo frame, a large vintage swing set, yard art, patio tables, and more!
- Tools ~ Waterloo And Craftsmand tool box cabinets, Craftsman air compressor, Craftsman radial arm saw, many hand tools, extension ladders, many gas cans and much more!
- Vintage 1962 Ford Falcon... car not running
- Collectibles ~ Diecast cars and planes (Structo, Tootsietoy, Johnny Lightning Topper), a 1950’s Murray pedal car with all parts, pottery, seashells, vintage model cars and airplanes some still unopened in box (Revell), vintage toys and dolls (Kewpie, Ideal, Yo-yo, toy guns, etc), vintage board games. There’s also a nice selections of vintage/antique children’s books, antique poetry books, war books, antique and vintage newspapers and a selection of ephemera and a large collection of antique and vintage post cards and greeting cards.
-Appliances ~ Whirlpool ‘Gold’ refrigerator, many small kitchen appliances, vintage vacuum coffee makers,
-Furniture ~ All furniture in this estate is clean and in good condition. You will find a cute floral vintage sofa with two reclining armchairs, two solid oak wood bedroom sets, a hideaway bed, desks, a dining table with chairs, entertainment center, side tables and chests of drawers, a Cuckoo clock, TV trays, and more
- There’s a lot of smalls here that would be great for antique dealers or resellers.
*Please check back next week for updates. Please note we do not answer pricing questions before the sale.