Credit cards over $200.00 or Cash only. No large purses, wallets only, no back packs, strollers or pets. Owner nor Hope Thornhill and Hope Thornhill Estate Sales and Appraisals responsible for loss or injury. Please bring your own fold up bags and packing paper. Inspect all items thoroughly because all sales are final. Bring your own help for large or heavy items....
Pacific Palisades Hillside Beach House locked up and hidden away for over a decade
with unbelievable Asian and European antiques and furniture.
START TIME ON SATURDAY HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 9:30 AM
You will see:
Pair of English Ironstone pedestal entrees and covers, circa 1860, Ashworth, Table full of IMARI period porcelains,
Chinese Huali rosewood dining table and chairs, with silk seat cushion coverings, paper goods, great books
Fine china, fine silver, fine crystal, fine art (all period accessories) and bronzes.
Here are some examples:
1. Early 20th century Queen Anne style chinoiserie red lacquered cabinet on stand
2. Pair of Chinese carved Huali armchairs with fu lions and scrolls
3. A Chinese carved Huali buffet
4. Pair of Hepple white cream painted arm chairs
5. Several black walnut fold-top consoles
6. Several French neoclassic carved, gilded wood pier mirrors
7. Victorian low cheval mirror
8. Dark Chinese carved wood Taboret
9. American Chippendale mahogany bookcase
10. George the III style carved walnut and marble side board
11. Chinese Chippendale style pier mirror circa 1900
12. Pair of Louis XVI beech armchairs
13. A beautiful American Queen Anne tiger maple lowboy; 18th Century
14. New England cherry chest of drawers; 19th Century
15. New England beech tester bed; 19th Century
16. Boxes of European fine linens
17. An American Federal, tall, curly maple chest of drawers; circa 1820
18. Chinese four panel screen; late 19th Century
19. Pair of Chinese Mandarin ancestral portraits
20. Pair of Chinese enameled porcelain vases
21. Silver Repoussé trays, bowls, serving pieces, plus flatware
22. Tons of gilded wood works and so much more to uncover
23. Room filled with custom clothing and beautiful custom hats from a past time of
Please reserve SATURDAY July 15th (9:30am to 3pm) and SUNDAY 16th (11am to 3pm)
You will be delighted to see things you may never see again; please bring your own bags
and boxes. As I said, there is way too much to print.
Photos will be added the week of July 9th and the address will be posted the afternoon of
Thursday, July 13th.
David there with sign in sheet
THE ADDRESS WILL POST THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AND THE LOCATION IS JUST ABOVE THE GETTY VILLA ON PACIFIC COAST HWY BETWEEN TOPANGA AND SUNSET. TOPANGA IS OPEN AS OF 7/5
Thank you again,
Hope and staff