Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Sat, Apr 28, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sun, Apr 29, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Mon, Apr 30, 2018 11:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
Hello Friends, I know you haven’t seen me for a while since our last successful Fremont sale, and here is why.
I have being working on a HUGE sale for you. It is located on top of hills of Oakland in the Montclair area. The family has been there since the 40’s. And, it has everything you can imagine and more. Everywhere you look you’ll find vintage items. The collection of the books is stunning, and I have to dedicate two rooms just to display them. They are from cook books to antique bibles and everything in between. And, there is another room dedicated to vintage toys and games including some vintage children clothing and shoes. If you think that’s where it stops, then think again. The list goes on and on. There is a section that contains multiple sewing machines, Singers and more. And, there is another section of multiple typewriters, most of them vintage and some antique. And, there are many trunks around. There is even a mid century modern dining table there. Oh, don’t forget about a good collection of vintage and antique cameras. We have been very busy with setting it up that I haven’t got a chance to take pictures of a lot of items, yet. But, you know me. I’ll take more pictures later this week and post them here. Please stay tuned. You are going to like this sale.
The family has just dropped off an additional load of stuff, and we’re working very hard to try to sort through everything. There is a lot. And, I have just discovered some sterling silver items including candle stands, silverware sets and silver coins. And, there is a ton of costume Jewelry and watches, which is besides the ship clock and wall clocks we see around the house. And along side with the sewing machines, there’s a bunch of antique and vintage buttons and old labels. Also, there are cases of brass items, like brass candle stands, décor and everything else. There is also year’s accumulation of framed art works that filled up half of a room. Plus, there are cases of vintage games and puzzles. And, from the attic, as in many families, we discovered a lot of Christmas décor items, most of which are vintage. It’s just too much to list even part of what there is in each location. You just have to come out and see in order to believe the amount of items. And, please see the pictures as I’m uploading more.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Oakland, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 361 photos