All sales final. CASH preferred - CC with large purchases. We use Venmo!! Purchases are not guaranteed - please make sure everything works before you leave..
THIS AD WAS UPDATED THURSDAY EVENING.
Clear the Clutter is excited to invite you to stroll through the “Villa”. Here you will find exotic costumes, delightful music genres, unique outdoor furniture and large potted trees to add to your landscaping, audiophile equipment, LP’s, Books, and a fantastic display of rhinestone and crystal jewelry (costume). You will find men’s’ dress shirts & suits, ladies formal wear, belly dance jewelry and attire….Peacock chairs, dressers, armoires……………….
**We will see you Friday/Saturday 9-2. 650 Kenwyn, Oakland. This ad is xposted on other sites. If you have interest in anything mentioned or pictures please contact me. We use Venmo app(hook it up to cash not your CC) for deposits.
Please, respectfully, do not stray into any rooms that are not open. Owners are on site and tucked away. Some property is tagged with blue tape – NOT FOR SALE.
As always CASH is king.
· Prehistory: Paleolithic
· History: Ancient Middle East, Greek Classic through Hellenistic Period, Roman, Venice, American (early to modern), French (in English), Dutch, Caribbean
· Literature and Literary criticism
· Science: Astronomy (and a telescope also), Geology, Earth Sciences, Biology, Philosophy of Science, Archaeology, Osteology,
· Comparative Religion
· Philosophy and philosophers
· Economics and finance
Jewelry: Costume –
· Necklace and earring sets – Nordstrom’s is jealous!!
· Titanic’s “Heart of the Ocean”
· Phillip Au belly dance:
o 2 Philip Au (Berkeley’s premier belly dance hardware craftsman) handmade custom belly dance hardware. Reserve price $200.00 each
o 1. Circa 1984 Aurora Borealis jewels on black floral metalwork with silver and black chains and smaller flowers. Belt (35-40”), Bra cover (and bra) 36A, necklace with décolletage chains, tummy chain with side swags, headpiece, armbands, bracelets, anklets, earrings, and spare parts.
o 2. Circa 1988 silver coins (real coins sourced by Philip Au from BofA vaults, including many vintage coins from around the world), Afghani silver base pieces with blue and red glass jewels, silver chains. Belt, bra cover (and bra), tummy chain, headpiece, bracelets, anklets, earrings and spare parts.
· Drag –
Vintage – hand bags, platform shoes
ALL SOLD LPs – cd’s
Bookcases of all sizes
· Bean bags – 2 person large
Glass top tables
· Bean bag loveseat couches
· SOLD Leather hassocks
· ONE LEFT Peacock chairs
· Jewelry armoire
· Map chests (great for jewelry)
· (2) dressers 64l x24w x41h
· 2 -Large ROSEWOOD Armoires 75h x48l x25d
· Vintage fainting couch
· Large velvet sofa
· Futon frame
ALL SOLD Audio –
· Dunlavy SC-V speakers - $2500 each
· Audiophile accessories
· SOTA Turntable with the high end SME arm.
· Some High end Nordost Interconnects
· Many Premium NoS vacuum tubes
· The best Tube Tester ever made
· Also various vibration reducing stands and accessories
· Miscellaneous high end accessorizes (Owner is adding other accessories daily – sorry I don’ have a list yet)
Telescope – Bausch and Lomb Criterion 8000 series
Computer – parts and commercial servers - cable, monitors
3 art evening gowns from The Rafael’s, San Francisco, purchased 1990s: sz 12 bias cut dresses
· Black velvet bias cut long gown, low back with original jet back jewelry plus an alternative set of jewelry by Bobbie’s Baubles (local glass artist): Baroque white pearls, handcrafted glass bead with metallic swirls: back piece, front necklace, earrings.
· Green velvet, bias-cut long gown. Hand stenciled with copper medallions on front hem to knees, hand stenciled copper pattern on short, pleated fishtail train.
· Same stenciled copper design as #2, but in purple velvet.
· J Peterman Goddess Gown in black from 2015.
· Silver gray, beaded (all over, not just in front) short flapper dress al la Great Gatsby, purchased 2014.
· Custom violet corset dress with georgette flounced hi-lo skirt (worn to Cinderella ballet in 2004?)
Vintage burlesque costume pieces:
· White flounced zipper long gown, black negligee with feathered long sleeves, other long & short outfits, mostly black.
· Peacock, white & black burlesque fans
· Marie Antoinette wig from drag show
· Lavender Afro wig with matching feathered G-string and pasties
· Assorted stripper pieces (Frederick’s of Hollywood, others): garter belts, stockings, pasties, long lace gloves, lace jackets, bras, thongs, bowties, etc.
· Corsets: Black velvet Cadolle (inventor of the brassiere) corset, purchased in Paris C. 1990. black purple and white Frederick’s corsets, size M-L, bustiers.
· Flounced petticoats, white & black
· Vintage disco wear: 6” silver platform sandals, purple halter jumpsuit and more!
· Vintage (‘40s to ‘70s) nightgowns and negligees: black, white, blue, pink, peach
· Shoes: 5 pairs new in box Aerosoles (Sz 8), vintage shoes from ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s
· Hand-crafted hammered silver and pewter Viking-style metal necklace, earrings and hair ornaments purchased mid-1980s in Copenhagen from the artist.
· Belly dance skirts, harem pants and veils in black/silver, silver, black, aurora, teal/purple, purple/red, blue, etc.
· Mens dress shirts sz 16/34 – suits - vests
Spa pumps - 3
· Various power tools
· Nuts and bolts
· Furniture–tables, chairs (all with cushions), Viking hammock, copper tiki torches, décor, large ceramic pots
Dr Mills speakeasy: Bar glasses –- Booze
Lamps – 2 Tiffany style shades
Liberator wedges– Swinger appliances
We look forward to your visit. Please come and take time to stroll through the rooms we have set up for display.
Warmly – Barb and the Clear the Clutter Crew – Kim, Diane, Alysia