Paypal, Cash, Credit Cards, Debit, Paypal_email
Dates & Times (US/Pacific)
- Fri, Sep 28, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
- Sat, Sep 29, 2018 9:00AM - 3:00PM
Terms & Conditions
1. Thank you for coming out to attend our sales.
2. We honor street waiting list. However, in order to keep your place on the sheet, please do not leave the immediate area after signing, or you will lose your place in line.
3. Enter at your own risk. We are not responsible for any accidents. When attending any of our estate sales, you agree to enter at your own risk and hold harmless Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC if any and all liability of every kind. Yesterday Today and Tomorrow Estate Sales and Liquidation, LLC is not responsible for you in any way, shape or form as result of you attending any of our sales. Again, enter at your own risk.
4. Please do not rush the door when opened.
5. Please be kind to each other, and do not block others from entering.
6. Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any question regarding an item and/or its price.
7. It’s very likely that there will be a crowd there at the estate sale location. So, please understand that it’s unavoidable to be in very close proximity with others, which can be uncomfortable to some.
8. Please try to relax and enjoy yourself by focusing on the items you will be seeing and be aware of signs posted throughout the rooms. Some of them are safety related, so please be mindful of them.
9. Please do not take items while someone else is already holding or looking at it. Again, please be kind to each other.
10. By entering our sale you consent to be recorded via security video devices. There will be security cameras installed at estates sales sites.
11. Please mark an item with sold sticker only when you’re ready to pay for it and after you have talked to us about it. And, please make sure your name and phone number is on the sticker.
12. Any sold sticker placed without our knowledge will not be honored.
13. Please do not remove any sold sticker.
14. Please, no hoarding items allowed. And, please honor your bid. When in doubt, please talk to us. We can always come to an agreement.
15. You are welcomed to bring your own shopping bags and/or boxes for keep the items in. But, please do not bring in large hand bags, large pets, food or drinks.
16. Please keep children within arm reach.
17. Our sales accept cash and credit card, no refunds; it is your responsibility to verify all items to be what you expect them to be, as all sales are final. You will need to bring help to load large items.
18. Any damage caused in moving heavy items must be repaired and corrected by the purchasing party.
19. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
20. Please be safe.
This sale coming up was both expected and unexpected. When I first began, I saw some cool items, which was expected out of a city with rich Asian American history. However, as I was going through the contents, the amazing items discovered were very much out of my expectation. The family cherished everything they had, and they kept everything well. Being an Asian American family, there are a lot of Asian artifacts, ranging from toys, status, collectible plates, books, records and all the way to coins (some of which are silver). There are two sea trunks that are in very good condition, and there are other large trunks as well. And, they are where we discovered a ton of beautiful vintage silk traditional Chinese dresses. There were finely made and despite their age, they look like they are ready for wearying right now. There is furniture all through the house. And, the kitchen is full of goodies such as dishes, vintage cans and kitchen knives such as a set of vintage Cutco. And, besides all the vintage and antiques around the house, there are quite a few of modern items as well, such as stereo and speakers. There’s even a set of MCM speakers. And, beside the silver coins I mentioned earlier, I must note there are stacks of Chinese Liberty Bonds issued during WW2. And there are quite a few Chinese Patriotic Air Bonds as well. All in all, there’s a lot of stuff. Be sure to come to this one. You’ll like it. Please check out the pictures to see more items in detail. I’ll see you at the sale.
The sale you are looking at occurred in the past. Try browsing other sales near Oakland, CA
- Estate sale photos
- View All
- Photos 1 - 20 of 243 photos